So can we all just say that Def Jam Fight For NY >>>>>> ?

tumblr_lz2m14xqhp1qe4cpao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_macnkjFGhS1qzkun4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0veskofKn1rw34jxo1_500.png

tumblr_mpasel9AlW1r308exo3_250.gif
tumblr_mpasel9AlW1r308exo4_250.gif

tumblr_lz3purKFDH1qzeifoo1_500.png

tumblr_mopwsybMAK1rqj36eo4_500.jpg

tumblr_mopwsybMAK1rqj36eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmed6muWa71qed4mgo1_500.png

tumblr_n033o9SQpl1rw34jxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my8pu7bszQ1rw34jxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my8pzanxkh1rw34jxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my8q0m74pz1rw34jxo1_500.jpg

Could ya'll imagine a Def Jam Vendetta 2K14???? Drake.....Lil Wa_n_....Tyga....Chris Brown...Trey Songz... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Use to love doing the " specials" with the environments and waking up to C.Milli( old bop ***)...

Last edited:
Loved this game but I remember really trying to fight for Christina Milian's love in the first game :smh:

:lol:

REPPED. All time favorite fighting game.

Had an OG Xbox in my freshman dormroom and would leave my door unlocked so most ppl of my floor could work on their characters. Had epic leagues going on during pre-games and after a night out :smile:hat)

My character had the kickboxing+wrestling+martial arts combo with the triple power bomb finishing move, looked like Chris moltisanti from Sopranos :lol:

Was devestated when it didn't work on 360, still saved the game though (and saved all of the characters on an OG Xbox memory card :nerd:)

This and midnight club dub edition got me thru 10th grade

This game was really fun. Easily the best in the series and honestly one of my fave fighting games of all time. Might have to dust it off and run through it again.

Still have the disk but it doesnt work :smh:

Same here. Tried to load it up back in 2010, and it was stuck on the start screen. I do remember letting my cousin borrow it, and she gave it back to me looking like she flung it across some concrete :smh: :smh:

Still have the disk but it doesnt work 
mean.gif
Same here. Tried to load it up back in 2010, and it was stuck on the start screen. I do remember letting my cousin borrow it, and she gave it back to me looking like she flung it across some concrete
mean.gif
mean.gif
Never understood how when I lent somebody a game it came back looking like its been thru hell and back 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Joint is a classic.

Loved Wu-Tang Shaolin Style, too.  Spent mad nights zooted playing that joint with the rest of my backpack rap crew.  
laugh.gif

Joint is a classic.

Loved Wu-Tang Shaolin Style, too.  Spent mad nights zooted playing that joint with the rest of my backpack rap crew.  
laugh.gif
damn, i forgot about Wu-Tang, but that game was just a skin of Thrill Kill.  Game was bananas. 

Me and my brother used to get so heated fighting each other on Def Jam Fight for NY.  He kills me everytime in Icon though, i was terrible at that game.

this is their current roster:

2 Chainz

Big KRIT

Big Sean

Cyhi the Prince

Fab

Gunplay

Jada Kiss

Jeezy

Juelz

Kanye

Lil Durk