***So, CAN WE ATTEMPT THIS AGAIN? MD/DC/VA "Bring It Back" meet-up***

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Negro,

How about JUST showing up first... THEN talking trash.

..............................................................................................................

laugh.gif

This might be the year , being its 2012 and all

Yoooooolllllllooooooo

I got more faith in the Washington Wizards going on a 10 game winning streak this season than Omar attending any meet-up.

Dude been Stetsosonic -- "talking all that jazz" -- since 2006 now (last time he showed his face).

...................................................................................

I got more faith in the Washington Wizards going on a 10 game winning streak this season than Omar attending any meet-up.

Dude been Stetsosonic -- "talking all that jazz" -- since 2006 now (last time he showed his face).

...................................................................................

Edit your signature and add sportsjunkie to the  "The Crew of MD/Dc/VA"

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I don't need a damn cookout or bball outing. I'm grown, all I need is a bar, some Gentleman Jack and good laughs. We can do that anytime.
Oh, and some chicken.

grin.gif
... damn fool.... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

I don't need a damn cookout or bball outing. I'm grown, all I need is a bar, some Gentleman Jack and good laughs. We can do that anytime.
Oh, and some chicken.

grin.gif
... damn fool.... 
laugh.gif

Chicken and Beer is all we need.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"SportsJunkie,"

I'm literally out of room. NT rules are the signature can be but so big.

Thus, all the people in my sig are people I've known and grown with for YEARS on here, literally. At this point, it ain't even about shoes. It's about life.

So its like a process of elimination. There are 10 more people I need to add to it easily.

If I can find a way to make it smaller than it is so I can add more names, you got it.

"SportsJunkie,"

I'm literally out of room. NT rules are the signature can be but so big.

Thus, all the people in my sig are people I've known and grown with for YEARS on here, literally. At this point, it ain't even about shoes. It's about life.

So its like a process of elimination. There are 10 more people I need to add to it easily.

If I can find a way to make it smaller than it is so I can add more names, you got it.
Much Respect

Oh, and some chicken.

so grown men dont play bball or go to cookouts??? was just an idea to keep people occupied, i heard about something similar at one of the other meet ups...

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Oh, and some chicken.

so grown men dont play bball golf or go to cookouts??? was just an idea to keep people occupied, i heard about something similar at one of the other meet ups...
pimp.gif
roll.gif

We can all meet up at DTRL on 14th st and cop the cement IV. Afterwards go have Brunch at bus boys and poets.

negroes outchea faaakin more like turkey bacoooon!

just have it in the city somewhere metro accesible.. if we have it... and somebody actually shows up...

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

We can all meet up at DTRL on 14th st and cop the cement IV. Afterwards go have Brunch at bus boys and poets.
This is Niketalk.  DC/MD/VA section.

This is not ISS.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

This is Niketalk.  DC/MD/VA section.

This is not ISS.

laugh.gif

Only a suggestion.lol

This man might as well have said, "Let's all line-up together and share sneaker stories while we wait for DTRL to open, then, all go to Busboys and have some chai tea lattes."

I'm w/ Omar, in regards to the Jack Daniales and some wings.

Like I said though, depends on my show calendar.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Like I said though, depends on my show calendar.
Negro PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE.

You are in the booming, regentrified Nation's Capital.

It's something to shoot -- literally -- every Friday and Sat of the year in the "urea".

In the "oh so not so" past...

When I did make the "declaration of meeting", *some* criticized me as being authoritative, wanting to "lead", "control the show" etc.

So if no one has noticed, I backed off from all that last FEW years.

And see where it has gotten us.

"Wanting to lead" and being a LeaDER are two different angles, but I beg to differ...............................................

Those same folks sitting somewhere STILL salty at me til this day, so....
laugh.gif

MARCH 17 @ SOME BAR FOR SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

THERE WE HAVE A DATE NOW FIND THE BAR​

Back
Top Bottom