So Chris Brown tattooed a sneaker on his face....

Game-Kobe-Bryant-Head-Tattoo-759x500.jpg

Who did you move, I have a tat I am wanting to get removed....I used a laser procedure after 9 treatments I was getting no where - just dead money, so i stopped.
Damn really? I went to some spot in San Francisco serenity medspa. It was about 7 to 8 sessions over a year span give or take.

Damn, you got a Wale album tattooed on your neck?

But really, all tattoos are kind of stupid*. As long as it looks good and you like it, that's all that matters. I think outside if the jumpman and elephant print on the back, his looks well done, especially for the size.

*I say this as someone that survived the 90's with tats of random chinese/japanese characters
Lmao straight up smh

Damn really? I went to some spot in San Francisco serenity medspa. It was about 7 to 8 sessions over a year span give or take.

Thank you! They have one here in Atlanta.

Yeap, the only thing that happened was it got lighter smh.

Thank you! They have one here in Atlanta.

Yeap, the only thing that happened was it got lighter smh.
How about over the years though? Did it fade? That's what happened with me. There were still remnants after my last session for a bit. And over the years its disappeared. There might be a speck that I notice cuz I know I had it but virtually gone.

I like my tattoos, but they are all able to be covered up with long sleeves/pants and I got them in my mid 20s to mid 30s. I don’t think I could handle a face tat or anything that can’t be easily covered.

that Kobe face tattoo is terrible.

How about over the years though? Did it fade? That's what happened with me. There were still remnants after my last session for a bit. And over the years its disappeared. There might be a speck that I notice cuz I know I had it but virtually gone.

Yeah this been 5 years ago - I got it covered but I still need to get both done now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom