So damn chris brown is #1 on da hiphop/R&B charts!!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

What is a !+%@ rider exactly in this case?

Dude made a good song with a decent message.

If "No BS" really takes off dude will really have made it out the hole.

I can listen through the whole thing...whats the message he trynna get through...

I can listen through the whole thing...whats the message he trynna get through...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Off a track off a mixtape at that.... Congrats to breezy and Ye for proving jus how much of America are ********rs lol
laugh.gif
How does that prove America is ********rs? And why are you congratulating Ye? This whole post is full of confusion
I see what dude is saying though. Chris KO's Rihanna and everyone hates him. He does his best Michael impersonation and everyone likes him again. Maybe a more suitable term would be "sheep" rather than d-riders. Same could be applied to the 'Ye situation though I think its sad that we put what Kanye did which was nothing on the same platform as domestic abuse but sadly there are people out there most notably Taylor Swift fans that do.

Positive message? Where the hell at?
laugh.gif

Off a track off a mixtape at that.... Congrats to breezy and Ye for proving jus how much of America are ********rs lol
laugh.gif
How does that prove America is ********rs? And why are you congratulating Ye? This whole post is full of confusion
I see what dude is saying though. Chris KO's Rihanna and everyone hates him. He does his best Michael impersonation and everyone likes him again. Maybe a more suitable term would be "sheep" rather than d-riders. Same could be applied to the 'Ye situation though I think its sad that we put what Kanye did which was nothing on the same platform as domestic abuse but sadly there are people out there most notably Taylor Swift fans that do.

Positive message? Where the hell at?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
my exact sentiments

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
my exact sentiments

I in no way have any ill towards chris brown that **%@% has gotten me way too much groupie luv over the years for that
laugh.gif

I in no way have any ill towards chris brown that **%@% has gotten me way too much groupie luv over the years for that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom