So did Nike release a Eggplant Foamposite boot?? PICS

do these run big? i wear 10.5 in bball sneakers, 10 in timbos and AF1s, so what do you think in these? I want the black ones still...Thanks NT

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

ee425ebef038660443c3a80d3d0673ad355f740.jpg

Easy pass...
2cy5clf.jpg

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

i see a lotta hate for these, w/e count me in.

MAKE DAT DOUBLE TIME!!!! Bmore Native all day, so the PURPLE RUNS in my blood, ya digg!!! These will be restricted to wears with aa matching Raens fitted andRavens jacket! Want problems at da game...We can STOMP it out!!
grin.gif

I didn't like them before I purchased them black cw was callin my name switched it up from my usaul ACG Goadome boot I'm ready.

It's okay if some people don't like these because I understand most of ya'll probably don't live in colder regions of the country and regularlywear sneakers anyway. But for cats in NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE...and so on Foamposite boots are the real deal.
pimp.gif

These jokers are not for you "I've only been out here for 32hrs on my lawn chair waiting for the newest hipster kicks to drop type bamas"
happy.gif

These are for all of the loyal Goadome rockin' ACG boots loving cats ...

Plain and simple ... if its still nice enough to rock shorts in the fall where you live leave the post alone ... let the real cats that care about these weighin ...
It's okay if some people don't like these because I understand most of ya'll probably don't live in colder regions of the country and regularly wear sneakers anyway. But for cats in NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE...and so on Foamposite boots are the real deal.
pimp.gif

^^Nuff said

Back
Top Bottom