So doctors dont get cancer now? doctors are immune. Have u seen a doctor catch the bug or cancer?

I work with a lot of Physicians, I have two personal friends that are Oncologists. The two personal friends that are Oncologists have said they would never use Chemo or use radiation on themselves to treat cancer.

I work with a lot of Physicians, I have two personal friends that are Oncologists. The two personal friends that are Oncologists have said they would never use Chemo or use radiation on themselves to treat cancer.

Its because they know this is the best way to cure it.

They join the Illuminati when they take their oaths, thats why

House had a aneurism in his leg

But seriously op, you and you girl have come in contact with about .0001% of the doctors in the world...doctors with ailments are out there

Is this the kind of dumb crap that is going to be posted now since the forum move? :smh:

i've seen plenty of my senior colleagues/profs who have suffered from cancer.

as for the hiv question- even if stuck with a contaminated needle you only have a 0.3% chance of actually developing hiv

real talk me and my ol lady was kickin it and I mention that you know what, have you ever heard of a doctor getting sick such as getting HIV, cancer or even having sugery>?
She thought long and said you know what I have not.
so wtf is the deal niketalk, are doctors immune to cancer? or do they really know how to avoid it and what causes cancer

You're crazy man. That's like guessing the next person next to you in terms of what he or she has. The truth is, YOU DON'T KNOW!

These doctors/nurses that expose themselves to the sick actually have MORE CHANCE of contracting something if they do not follow procedure.

My girlfriend is a medical biller/coder at an oncology clinic. She saw her primary care doctor at her job.

My uncle is a successful doctor who's dealt with thousands of patients, but he has prostate cancer and is currently being treated in the hospital...shows you can never know what life may throw at you. |I

OP is on another level of trolling....like fam is really out to make the dumbest post on NT history....to answer your question, ITS ALIENS.

Back
Top Bottom