So had Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the First Time Vol. California Native

Originally Posted by 951guero

Another let down was that the lady didnt let me order my burger Medium Rare
indifferent.gif
does in and out let you do this?

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Agreed op. For some reason I have a habit of comparing ever burger I try to In-N-Out. 

laugh.gif
 I do the same thing. I still can't believe how spoiled I was when I lived in SoCal. Greatest mix of foods readily available IMO. Cali burritos, In N Out, Hawaiian food haunt my nightmares nightly.

i prefer the burgers at Sonic over In and out, elevation, 5guys, shake shack, rays hll burger, or any other burger joint..............for my DMV cats....been to In & Out in Vegas...but Sonic for me!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by ipitomi

i prefer the burgers at Sonic over In and out, elevation, 5guys, shake shack, rays hll burger, or any other burger joint..............for my DMV cats....been to In & Out in Vegas...but Sonic for me!!!!!!! 
fail06.gif

SONIC?!!

I'm sorry, everyone is free to having an opinion, but that @+%+ is absolute garbage. To say it's better than anything other than a gas pump burger is nothing but blasphemy.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SONIC?!!

I'm sorry, everyone is free to having an opinion, but that @+%+ is absolute garbage. To say it's better than anything other than a gas pump burger is nothing but blasphemy.
laugh.gif
 seriously. Sonics? !!#*  

32zuyk9.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SONIC?!!

laugh.gif
 seriously. Sonics? !!#*  

Word, people go to Sonic for burgers? That place def aint known for their burgers lol its more about the drinks and the whole novelty of the restaurant concept...their sides are aight tho, tots are on point from time to time 
pimp.gif

I think someone on page 1 mentioned Fresh and Fast Burger in NYC....the place is virtually a carbon copy of In-N-Out, their menu looks the same burgers taste almost identical and even their spread tastes like In-N-Out's....first time I went there I asked them to make my meal Animal Style and they looked at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 lol.......NYC heads its at the corner of 23rd and Park right next to the 6 train station...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

32zuyk9.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i like both.. although, i'm not a fan of in&out's fries.

i grew up in nashville if that matters.
Wait wait wait.. they have this in Nashville? Please say theyre in the Antioch area 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I swear ONLY California native swear In-n-out is the greatest thing ever!!!

I moved here, tried in n out a couple times and never seen the hype, just another average burger...

Ill take Five Guys anyday over that overhyped establishment.

i'm an atlanta native.. five guys are everywhere & the truth is they're kinda greasy/heavy.

having just moved to cali i couldn't be more happy that in-n-out is a permanent option. speaking of which.. i might have to make that trip down to daly city or the wharf tonight.

Five guys burgers are way to greasy for me. I like in and out more but overall I'll stick with Nations burgers or Sonics.

Ate at Five Guys for the first time last year. Seemed like more of an experience for the people there rather than going to get good food. The line was out the door and everyone had this stupid giddy look on their face like "heeheeehee I'm about to eat at Five Guys!"

Way overrated. Any burger from 99, Chili's, Applebees, Outback, etc. is cheaper, bigger, and tastes as good if not better. Comes with a damn pickle too.

Back
Top Bottom