So how did Kris Humphries get Kim K?

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

On topic, I'm just gonna leave this here to floss. Got this right after the tape dropped in early 2007, before Complex sucked. Best Investment ever. The signature is real.
391037292-42f093cfa214271db7fc2e7e3e0ee25d.4e65cbf8-scaled.jpg
Am I missing something?

This dude is going to kill himself once she leaves him
Ol "I thought she loved me and we were meant for each other" type of dude

^
roll.gif

She just using this dude to keep her name out there and the media eats it up. Humphries seem like a sucka, dude gon be in tears when she ask for a divorce.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

She wasn't famous before the sex tape. Kim Kardashian should thank Paris Hilton to an extent for makin' her relevant.

how did that threesome with the two sisters go?

Originally Posted by go rilla

She wasn't famous before the sex tape. Kim Kardashian should thank Paris Hilton to an extent for makin' her relevant.

It was stupendous. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

It was stupendous. 
pimp.gif

im sure it was
Originally Posted by Method Man

4b61516ba4b7f027d2a53f7144e9e06465ef0d4.jpeg

You do know we keep records, right?  http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/text/uid/349924
http://niketalk.com/topic/308828/lady--m-messin--wants----threesome------sister Posted at 07/27/11 7:12 PM from a home network connection via Optimum Online in the Bronx.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1136...wants----threesome------sister#reply-11361711
Then at 2:35 AM you're back on here talking about the Nike Hyperfuse or some nonsense.... from that exact same connection. 

In reality, your night ended exactly where it began:  with you at home on NikeTalk.

Enjoy your one month suspension.  I know the rest of us will. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

11uyp07.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 That cornball Kris Humphries worst night mare.  I might just have to blow this pic up and bring it to a Laker game and sit behind the backboard. 

Originally Posted by xDABSx

KK gon bleed him dry. lol @peepgame
laugh.gif
Won't take long, especially with this lockout. Not sure many teams will overpay for him. I'm certain she's worth more than him.

Ray J and Kris Humphries on the same flight??
laugh.gif

Also, this dude Rob Kardashian is dating Reggie Bush's JO *DEAD*

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Just based purely on observation, Kim is feeling left behind by her sisters,and wanted to put on a big show to upstage the both of them. It just so happened that Kim found an athlete to marry who apparantly has lived
under a rock, and has much less star power than her, Reggie Bush, Ray J, Miles Austin, and that soccer player she was with for like two weeks. Humphries, based on observation, is basically words that every guy wants
to avoid being called --- a fool, lame, clown, etc etc. He presents himself as the most beta male you could possibly meet, regardless of his size. None of that is hating either, cause I hope he is able to make all the money he
can from this marriage, and be prepared for when she gets bored with him and files for a very public divorce. And she makes way more money than him. She took in 60 mill last year, and I think he either made 3.9 mill,
or 3.9 mill is how much his original contract was.  
You mean Cristiano Ronaldo aka top 10 biggest sports stars ON EARTH. There's a reason they were only together for 2 weeks. Because he didn't need her to make him more famous so he hit it n quit it. Not wifed her up like the loser that Kris Humphries is. Only people that defend Kris for wifing a @@!# are Nets' fans and Kim K fans/groupies

Yea I knew Ronaldo was a huge star, but I only watch women's soccer so I had no idea who he was. You're definitely right though, it's like some of the commenters in here are Kim's publicists, defending
her honor like the Justice League.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the Big Sean & Ray J pics. Not only was the tape boring, but he KEPT putting the camera on himself
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

11uyp07.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 That cornball Kris Humphries worst night mare.  I might just have to blow this pic up and bring it to a Laker game and sit behind the backboard. 
laugh.gif
Do it!

How is this %$+# 11 pages worth of a bunch of _'s commenting on another dude's relationship with a chick you've never met or will meet in person?

Bunch of cornballs I tell ya
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom