So how do you get a girl to want to smash [UPDATE] what about Myspace Jumpoffs?

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

soo basicly just see her as shes on my level?

Whoa! Didn't know it was this bad. The question you just asked leads me to believe that you wouldn't even make it to the relationship level if youwanted to. It doesn't matter how you see her man but if you show her that you think she is at a higher level than you then your going to be in that Simpthread very soon. Friendzoned.

As stated before. Always bring up when are you guys going to chill and when that time does come try to make a move. If she fakes on it then keep it moving orif you do want a relationship then stay.

Originally Posted by daemacho

You know damn well your leading these girls on. Stop telling them everything they wanna hear and say your just looking to have fun and not get into anything series.

Agreed

Always say what you want from the start if you don't they gonna want a little morethan that. At least you will know what she wants and not waist her and your time.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

tell her, i'm not looking to be in a relationship right now. it'll either work or not work.
if all else fails (aka tryin to get tips and tricks) go wit this ^^^

They all want relationships deep down. Unless you luck up and just find a legit nail buddy...you gotta tell chicks what they wanna hear. But it's adangerous game. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I get away with it by giving girls the impression that I'm crazy and I'll kill them if they tryto pull some funny +*@#.

Chicks see me and instantly see "boyfriend". So I gas em up...get what I want and get OUT. Then when they pull that "you changed" routine Ijust tell em "I never sold you any dreams %%#!@".

Works every time...

I probably got a +*@# load of karma coming my way but who doesn't?

PS. For all the dudes saying "don't tell em what they wanna hear". It's not that simple. 9 times out of 10...it's very rare thatyou're going to be able to go smack at a chick on some "I'm just down to hit" tip. In all my years of intercourse...I've managed just topull off 2 of those (both white coincidentally but that's another story) out of at least 20-30 girls that I've been with. You're not going to findtoo many women out here NOT looking to latch on to somebody. Even the slutty ones you gotta be cautious of because eventually they're just looking to trapthat one sucker.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They all want relationships deep down. Unless you luck up and just find a legit nail buddy...you gotta tell chicks what they wanna hear. But it's a dangerous game. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I get away with it by giving girls the impression that I'm crazy and I'll kill them if they try to pull some funny +*@#.

Chicks see me and instantly see "boyfriend". So I gas em up...get what I want and get OUT. Then when they pull that "you changed" routine I just tell em "I never sold you any dreams %%#!@".

Works every time...

PS. For all the dudes saying "don't tell em what they wanna hear". It's not that simple. 9 times out of 10...it's very rare that you're going to be able to go smack at a chick on some "I'm just down to hit" tip. In all my years of intercourse...I've managed just to pull off 2 of those (both white coincidentally but that's another story) out of at least 20-30 girls that I've been with. You're not going to find too many women out here NOT looking to latch on to somebody. Even the slutty ones you gotta be cautious of because eventually they're just looking to trap that one sucker.

NT calculations:

Avg: 20 girls +30 girls/2 = 25 girls

(Assuming NT rules that ppl times how many girls they have by 3)

25 girls/ 3 = 8.33333

So basically you were with 8 girls and a ******?

You probably are being too nice...chicks will date nice guys but they bone *$%!*@$#.

Or you just need to tell them upfront what your are looking for. Every convo has that moment where they ask what you want. You just gotta man up and say youwant sex without strings attached.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

They all want relationships deep down. Unless you luck up and just find a legit nail buddy...you gotta tell chicks what they wanna hear. But it's a dangerous game. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I get away with it by giving girls the impression that I'm crazy and I'll kill them if they try to pull some funny +*@#.

Chicks see me and instantly see "boyfriend". So I gas em up...get what I want and get OUT. Then when they pull that "you changed" routine I just tell em "I never sold you any dreams %%#!@".

Works every time...

PS. For all the dudes saying "don't tell em what they wanna hear". It's not that simple. 9 times out of 10...it's very rare that you're going to be able to go smack at a chick on some "I'm just down to hit" tip. In all my years of intercourse...I've managed just to pull off 2 of those (both white coincidentally but that's another story) out of at least 20-30 girls that I've been with. You're not going to find too many women out here NOT looking to latch on to somebody. Even the slutty ones you gotta be cautious of because eventually they're just looking to trap that one sucker.

NT calculations:

Avg: 20 girls +30 girls/2 = 25 girls

(Assuming NT rules that ppl times how many girls they have by 3)

25 girls/ 3 = 8.33333

So basically you were with 8 girls and a ******?
I LOL'D

dont take them too seriously. be frienfly and playful, nevrr be too romantivc.

i believe the key to it is to keep her guessing. might sound bad but try to keep your self as close as possible, meaning do not open up to her. open her upthen you will be in control because she then wants to know more about you whitch means she is willing to work for it.

if you never imply a relationship, your good to smash for a month or two before she begins to wonder what your true intentions are.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

prostitute
With his luck he'll end up like this guy

2qxn5hf.jpg

Works every time...

this guy knows what he's talking about ...you gotta tell em exactly what they wanna hear..it only makes getting in their pants THAT much easier, then afteryou done smashin and get bored of it bounce .. do the dipset ..that is all

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

soo basicly just see her as shes on my level?

Nope. You gotta convince her that you are ABOVE her level. In my experience that's what causes women to be down for the casual. They know that they wouldhave no shot at getting in a relationship with dude, but they still like him, so they let dude smash (and maybe try to flip it later on).

I game her, go to her spot, maybe cook her some taste (cuz beezys like that, duh), smash, & leave her the dishes...this implies that I don't clean upafter cooking, thus making me a bad candidate to be her man. alll riight!!! giggiddy giggiddy goo...

damn yo i didnt think i was doin it soo wrong... lol its times like this that i wish i lived out in a urban kinda area.... i live in a jewish community
smh.gif
FMLbut i also need a license, looks like a major part is ttransportation .. BTW if i want a myspace JUMP OFF what do i doo?

I don't see what the problem is in getting into a relationship with a broad just for smashing purposes. You should just do that. Then when she wants to"take the next step" or some other bs like that, just dump her *$#. That way, you got a steady source of box for about a month or so. Then, just moveon to the next broad.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

this thread reeks of non-smashing.
laugh.gif

indeed, but theres some truth to some of the knowledge thats in here. All girls want a relationship and its pretty difficult to find one thats not comunnity P.

Back
Top Bottom