So...how many songs are you still playing on Watch the Throne?

I have a question for yall in here what albums do yall still play front to back a year later every week that isnt your favorite artist? Like I can't say Kid Cudi. Cole World cant say Sideline Story. Sillyputty cant say So Far Gone.

Very few songs. I deleted over 1/2 the album from my Ipod. I cringe when I hear someone say this is the best album of the year. Even if those who say that only listen to rap.
tired.gif

Still play No Church in the Wild, Gotta Have It, and Murder to Excellence regularly...

the rest of the album doesnt get much spin

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I have a question for yall in here what albums do yall still play front to back a year later every week that isnt your favorite artist? Like I can't say Kid Cudi. Cole World cant say Sideline Story. Sillyputty cant say So Far Gone.
Hmmm, so I can't say most of GFK's stuff...
That's a hard question, cause if you come back to them like that, even if they're not your favorite artist, they could become so.

That closest I can even come to that is Asap Rocky's LiveLoveAsap, but that only came out in October. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Crystal Castles II
but idk, because that one album has put them ahead of 99% of the industry imo

All of them except Made in America. (Song is cool, but kills the tempo.)

Classic NT, though. Everyone goes from absolutely loving it to 'It wasn't that good.' ..... 'Meh. Overrated project.'

Like the production wasn't solid? Verses weren't good enough?

Like what else are you guys religiously listening to? Consistently?

Originally Posted by LB510

Very few songs. I deleted over 1/2 the album from my Ipod. I cringe when I hear someone say this is the best album of the year. Even if those who say that only listen to rap.
tired.gif
how do you delete songs on your ipod?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I play it 3 times a week at least... Alot of good songs on here not sure why some didn't like it
ohwell.gif

No Skipping....what so ever. WTT, Ambition, and Curren$y (all mixtapes and CDs) on the daily.

BARS were crazy in that CD. Some of y'all hate the CD just to hate. What more can you want from them?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Classic NT, though. Everyone goes from absolutely loving it to 'It wasn't that good.' ..... 'Meh. Overrated project.'
Yup. Revisionist history is a NT specialty.

Back
Top Bottom