So...... How many times have you took one for the "team" VOL. I can't take the charge coach

Who has took one for the team???? I tried once, but couldn't do it ..... Chick smelled like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
so yeah I back out ..... and she was huge

taking one for the team is stupid as hell

never would i put my health at risk or go below my standards for the next man

am i selfish?

I took one before. My guy was driving so he took the pretty one. No fight on that one. Take them back to the crib cause folks was was outta town. He get thabasement with the good one, I head upstairs to waste time. I ended up tittti-+%$%$$+ her. WHAT! I had to get something off. Turned out he didn't even smashonly made it worse

I have
smh.gif
thank goodness I just had to dance and keep heroccupied, chick looked like the daughter from "The Parkers"
sick.gif

i take more L's for the team than your average team L taker, believe that.

you gotta do it for the homies.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

serious question............how?

like what do you think of in your head?

im just tryna understand cuz im picky.
sick.gif

P is just P? how does this work?

Before I got with my current girlfriend, I use to "take one for the team" or "fall on the grenade" as my friends like to call it. Oneexperience that comes to mind is when I had to distract the bigger girl so my friend could hook up with her dime friend. Had enough alcohol where I couldhandle it. So I bring her back to the place, we start hookin up. Everything was fine until she rolled up on top of me, and not only were her triceps biggerthan mine (hanging down vertically), but she started to make some "snort" noises as well.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
could you explain the big girl incident?

I knew someone would ask
roll.gif
. Aight so my dude and I was parking lot pimpin so he pick up the two chicks one broad is straight @ss and **** the other onewell ..... She was straight huge and
sick.gif
( I felt like I should of got the good looking one hell it was my whip that pulled them) so we get them back to thecrib my boy like take one for the team, I'm like F_ ok I'll do it, I'll give slamu (street sharks
roll.gif
) the pipe. So we in the room and this JOsuper drunk.... So she takes off her pantys (note that I'm not even in near her I'm a good distance) man I got a good whiff of " what thehell" straight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the broad smelled like she looked. I was like screw this I'm not doing it LOL and my boy didn't even hit her friend so itwas good look that I didn't do it

i was pretty bad at flag football, so my coach put me as center and hike the ball and just fall on the ground to trip other players....grimey

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

am i selfish?
yes. you probably an only child too.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I only wish everyone thought that way, some dudes wanna be MJ errrtime. I'm to the point now where I refuse to.

I've only dont this once and it turned out way better then I expected. My homeboy from college liked big chicks so I got her
pimp.gif
friend.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

am i selfish?
yes. you probably an only child too.

my sister is like 5 feet away from me. 2 years apart.

i dont think she throw out her P with no care so maybe we both selfish

edit: nah she doesnt..........prolly turned down a few heads on here if they go to Rutgers.

did it twice for muh boi... one i owed him n the other was hi b day..... same chick n same chick was @$#$ blockin... nothin happen the first time i played offreal smooth second time got drunk enough to regret what i was doin

I took a couple in my younger days for my Gz some girls was good money others
smh.gif
to this day i dont feel right with fat girls

In my entire life.....I've taken like........I'll say 8. But I only boned 5 of them. Out of the 8, 2 were heavier than I like 'em, none of themreally had anything goin' on in the looks department, and 3 of them had wack vagine [one of the hefty girls included.]

Originally Posted by rawjs

Before I got with my current girlfriend, I use to "take one for the team" or "fall on the grenade" as my friends like to call it. One experience that comes to mind is when I had to distract the bigger girl so my friend could hook up with her dime friend. Had enough alcohol where I could handle it. So I bring her back to the place, we start hookin up. Everything was fine until she rolled up on top of me, and not only were her triceps bigger than mine (hanging down vertically), but she started to make some "snort" noises as well.

roll.gif
You're a real friend to hook up with a chick with triceps likethat!

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Who has took one for the team???? I tried once, but couldn't do it ..... Chick smelled like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
so yeah I back out ..... and she was huge
[Big Black] Fat man's fu-unnnk...smells like ru-ummpp... [/Big Black]

I've played wingman many, many times. I have a method to keep them busy without a) having to buy a round or b) having to dance. Then when my boy gives methe signal, I have my girl friends (or girlfriend) come get me.

am i selfish?
Thats the truth right there --- If I'm goin to have that regretful JO I want it to be on my time and the girl of my choosing

Back
Top Bottom