So...... How many times have you took one for the "team" VOL. I can't take the charge coach

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Who has took one for the team???? I tried once, but couldn't do it ..... Chick smelled like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
so yeah I back out ..... and she was huge
[Big Black] Fat man's fu-unnnk...smells like ru-ummpp... [/Big Black]

I've played wingman many, many times. I have a method to keep them busy without a) having to buy a round or b) having to dance. Then when my boy gives me the signal, I have my girl friends (or girlfriend) come get me.
grin.gif

Yea I took a couple for the roster but not have to get buckets w/ em, didn't even want to.
laugh.gif
I just talked to em and killed time. This one jawn wasthirsty and was tryna holla but she looked like a schemer so I chucked the deuce.

My boy was in the bathroom w/ ol girl for at least an hr and got no buckets, not even a shirt off
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

A fat chick bit me once, true story. Ask Fizzy Womack or Chester McFloppy.

I need to hear this story
laugh.gif
So this took place while I was in the Army at Fort Lewis. My buddy was trying to hook up with this chick that served drinks at a strip club. Hesaid that she was bringing a friend from work and he needed me to wing man. I thought she should be at least doable working at a strip club. Wrong! Wrong! Being a man of my word though I play along with the intent to distract Godzilla long enough for my man to get his business taken care of. We started theevening off in my man's barracks room, drinkin' and bsin', and I get fatty off to my room. We just chill for a bit, watching Family Guy anddrinkin, and I'm thinking that it's all going good so far. Then she offers to give me a massage. In my drunken state I think oh free massage for mytroubles, awesome. Ah the mistakes we make when we're young. First mistake was I didn't account that I would still need to breathe with this chick onmy back, second mistake was that beer makes me sleepy and a massage with lack of oxygen doesn't help either. So with no intent on smashing miss piggy Istart to fall asleep while she's giving me a massage. That's when this chick leans over and bites me on my left side!!! First I was like "Whatthe @#$%!?!?", but then I was like "This dude has no clue how much he owes me." So I try to stay awake, being a good sport, trooper, what haveyou, but I fail terribly. The second time she bit me on my arm
mad.gif
. So nowI'm pissed and tell her to get on the @#$%ing couch and go to sleep. After some arguing she does so, and I go to sleep. Monday I go to PT formation withthis bite mark on my arm, and this is summer so we're wearing short sleeve shirts. So I caught a lot of jokes for that. Chick must have thought I was aBig Mac
laugh.gif

man try a long distance team L as in travel with a 50/50 chance on looks and word from a chick that she's "cute" and "sexy" (but ialready know girl to girl-friend credibility is like 0%). and this was a ghetto bird, before it was standard for the hood to be heavy online and all difftypes of media. i def wont go into details, but that was the worst shh ever. my mans got the W though, so I was a good sport bout the issue said and done.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by dreaface

this make me wonder if i was ever forced on a wing man....
de12523e51d3bfde247f31cade751d0281d2c5b.jpg

I can say with almost absolute certainty your friend has.

smh.... shes pretty some guys like big woman.
--- most of my friends are prettier than me so it probably has.

Originally Posted by solefood229

A fat chick bit me once, true story. Ask Fizzy Womack or Chester McFloppy.

I need to hear this story
laugh.gif
So this took place while I was in the Army at Fort Lewis. My buddy was trying to hook up with this chick that served drinks at a strip club. He said that she was bringing a friend from work and he needed me to wing man. I thought she should be at least doable working at a strip club. Wrong! Wrong! Being a man of my word though I play along with the intent to distract Godzilla long enough for my man to get his business taken care of. We started the evening off in my man's barracks room, drinkin' and bsin', and I get fatty off to my room. We just chill for a bit, watching Family Guy and drinkin, and I'm thinking that it's all going good so far. Then she offers to give me a massage. In my drunken state I think oh free massage for my troubles, awesome. Ah the mistakes we make when we're young. First mistake was I didn't account that I would still need to breathe with this chick on my back, second mistake was that beer makes me sleepy and a massage with lack of oxygen doesn't help either. So with no intent on smashing miss piggy I start to fall asleep while she's giving me a massage. That's when this chick leans over and bites me on my left side!!! First I was like "What the @#$%!?!?", but then I was like "This dude has no clue how much he owes me." So I try to stay awake, being a good sport, trooper, what have you, but I fail terribly. The second time she bit me on my arm
mad.gif
. So now I'm pissed and tell her to get on the @#$%ing couch and go to sleep. After some arguing she does so, and I go to sleep. Monday I go to PT formation with this bite mark on my arm, and this is summer so we're wearing short sleeve shirts. So I caught a lot of jokes for that. Chick must have thought I was a Big Mac
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
some of the funniest %%$+ ive read on here....

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i take more L's for the team than your average team L taker, believe that.

you gotta do it for the homies.
i wish my friends were like you.
laugh.gif

I've been asked by my boy for some help. His girl's friend wanted me bad, and the only way his girl would let him smash is if he got me to go with herfriend. This girl was like a stick and she wasn't ugly or pretty she was like ehh. In the end I said no. I suppose I could've smashed or got some domeeasily, but I still don't regret my decision.

Back
Top Bottom