So I’m in PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I had full intentions on going to LA, but I just woke in Puerto Rico. It’s random. I slept in an abandoned place in San Juan:
1676026840856.jpeg

Any tips? I only know English, and it’s basically a different country.

You’re at the mercy of those who could set you up since you don’t speak their language and understand what they are talking about. He’s also sleeping in a abandoned spot. At least get a hotel room.

Sleeping in a abandoned place in a foreign country? Don’t speak the language? Sounds dangerous. My advice....
6AF9A397-EDD5-4574-9475-69FF64A44500.jpeg
I kinda figured “abandoned building” was an empty weekday airport and PR is like another country……but it isn’t. Just think of it as deep, DEEP South Florida. You’ll be aight. Go finds some yambs!

"I only know English" - :lol: - That was funny.

Hope you are OK man you've been makin some cryptic posts lately.

Shotzi still isn't a star yet.

Got stuff to eat? Got a place to poop? How are you charging your phone? Brushing your teeth?

I'm neurotic about going anywhere without careful planning so this is bugging me out.

Damm kid Cudi really fell off.
Puerto Rican p is fire. Hopefully it helps.

Last edited:
Stay safe out there, man. Doesn't seem like an ideal situation. Like anywhere, PR has some spots you may not want to go--especially not being a Spanish speaker.

You can go to San Juan and be good money. You can get by there without knowing a lick of spanish. FYI, Don't go to La Perla dolo. They gets busy there

Sleeping in an abandoned place in a foreign country? Don’t speak the language? Sounds dangerous. My advice....
6AF9A397-EDD5-4574-9475-69FF64A44500.jpeg
This where I stayed:
D7008D03-9B61-49C0-B345-FA63074DC928.jpeg

You can go to San Juan and be good money. You can get by there without knowing a lick of spanish. FYI, Don't go to La Perla dolo. They gets busy there
ponce is cheaper. I could move here or close one day.
Got stuff to eat? Got a place to poop? How are you charging your phone? Brushing your teeth?

I'm neurotic about going anywhere without careful planning so this is bugging me out.
I’m covered financially. Practicality is another thing.
You been ok, man?
**** no.

I heard Ponce's dope. Haven't been there but want to check it out when I do go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom