So I can't connect my Laptop online Vol. This +##! is crazy....

So all of a sudden my home network became an unidentified network and it says 'no internet access' . Other housemates have no problem using the internet seeing as I'm using one of their laptops to post this right now. been toying with network settings for an hour trying to fix this +#%+ and I'm about to toss my !@+%*% laptop through the window.

Plz halps

So all of a sudden my home network became an unidentified network and it says 'no internet access' . Other housemates have no problem using the internet seeing as I'm using one of their laptops to post this right now. been toying with network settings for an hour trying to fix this +#%+ and I'm about to toss my !@+%*% laptop through the window.

Plz halps

If your housemates don't have a problem with it, try resetting your router.  I have to do that every once in awhile with my router as well.

If your housemates don't have a problem with it, try resetting your router.  I have to do that every once in awhile with my router as well.

This happened to me I just restarted my computer and everything came back no problem.

This happened to me I just restarted my computer and everything came back no problem.

Let me guess...Toshiba?

Same thing happened to me last weekend. I just kept restarting it until it worked.
frown.gif

Let me guess...Toshiba?

Same thing happened to me last weekend. I just kept restarting it until it worked.
frown.gif

LOL HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME. MINES TOSHIBA TOO. IDK IF THE NETWORK ADAPTER IS CRAP OR WHAT. I JUST STAY PLUGGED IN NOW :-(

SORRY FOR CAPS

LOL HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME. MINES TOSHIBA TOO. IDK IF THE NETWORK ADAPTER IS CRAP OR WHAT. I JUST STAY PLUGGED IN NOW :-(

SORRY FOR CAPS

Back
Top Bottom