So I come home....

+1 on everyone knowing not to shop for me anymore. Everyone has resorted to giving me gift cards.

OP don't crucify the wife. She meant well.
How much did she pay?

you should buy her a fake louis bag, or some fake red bottoms lol

wear the jams on a date so shell rock her "present" too and see who breaks first.

shell never buy you anything fake again, vice versa

Last edited:
next time have her take you to dinner instead. that was a nice attempt to suprise you but maybe you should take some time out of youre day and brief her on counterfits. or maybe she knew they were fake and figured you wouldnt know the diffrence so she thought she could get one by you. who knows charge back is always a good option

What's going on in here? His wife tried to do something nice for him it seems like. He's a married man, I don't think he's that worried about stuntin. If the shoes are fine I'd just use em to play hoops in. If they look good and feel good no reason to get rid of them. I'd just thank my wife and bring it up sometime in the future. People hate feeling like their gift was stupid or useless. You wait a week or two and bring it up and the situation goes a lot better.

My girl got me a Jordan backpack...cuz all she knows is how much i love basketball. I still use it now cuz I appreciate that for her, that was a good level of thought. She bought it for me on our 2nd date. She knows now (years later) how much the backpack is useless to me, since I'm not that big of a Jordan fan (Warriors fan). If I brought it up then I think it would of been a wrap for us. People are fragile sometimes when it comes to stuff like this. I could poke her, talk smack, etc but she always feels terrible when I don't like stuff. Even tonight, we were at the restaurant and she ordered and I thought the food was garbage and she felt bad all night about it like it was somehow her fault.

laugh.gif

What's going on in here? His wife tried to do something nice for him it seems like. He's a married man, I don't think he's that worried about stuntin. If the shoes are fine I'd just use em to play hoops in. If they look good and feel good no reason to get rid of them. I'd just thank my wife and bring it up sometime in the future. People hate feeling like their gift was stupid or useless. You wait a week or two and bring it up and the situation goes a lot better.

My girl got me a Jordan backpack...cuz all she knows is how much i love basketball. I still use it now cuz I appreciate that for her, that was a good level of thought. She bought it for me on our 2nd date. She knows now (years later) how much the backpack is useless to me, since I'm not that big of a Jordan fan (Warriors fan). If I brought it up then I think it would of been a wrap for us. People are fragile sometimes when it comes to stuff like this. I could poke her, talk smack, etc but she always feels terrible when I don't like stuff. Even tonight, we were at the restaurant and she ordered and I thought the food was garbage and she felt bad all night about it like it was somehow her fault.

It really is the thought that counts. Just have to educate them and communicate what you do and dont like and the reasons why. I received a fake Deion Sanders cowboys jersey as a bday gift. Soon as I saw it I knew it was fake...obviously he didnt. I wiggled out of it by saying it was too big for tailoring. So he was like no problem i will get another size. After about a week or so I winded up telling him to please dont get me another size and why. I also told him that I would much rather him not buy me any clothes or shoes unless he specifically asks me. I am very picky but I do appreciate the gesture.

It was a nice gesture, she doesn't know or care about sneakers. she doesn't know they're fake either. Again thanks for the positive responses. I filed a claim on eBay and Monday I will call my bank. I know the guys not gonna respond he has ZERO feedback smh.

Sn... The troll rate is ridic here! U never realize it until you're on the other side lol!

It was a nice gesture, she doesn't know or care about sneakers. she doesn't know they're fake either. Again thanks for the positive responses. I filed a claim on eBay and Monday I will call my bank. I know the guys not gonna respond he has ZERO feedback smh.

Sn... The troll rate is ridic here! U never realize it until you're on the other side lol!
you should do the grown up with your wife, who cares about space jams when you could be getting space yambs.

Back
Top Bottom