So I dealt with the cops last night....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hope it was actually her house and not her parents spot...
No...it's her and her BF's/roomates house.

I wouldn't do it if it was her parents....I have morals.

You should of kept it movin, was there other times when you got denied by other chicks and did something stupid like this?

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

laugh.gif
ok guy

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Well we do know something about you NOW.

But LOL @ you being 22 and getting caught egging a house. What you doing today? Parents gunna go thru your candy and sort out the opened ones?

I'm chillin today bro!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going to watch some Serie A matches and play FIFA!

lol it does suck to be denied at a party cause its full or wutever the reason...but i wouldnt have egged the crib.
I rememeber me and my boys almost fought some dudes cause we were refused to be allowed into a house party and i thought that nonsense was immature

Originally Posted by CB94

Bcuz I egged this chicks house. The reason why I egged her house bcuz she denied me and crew at the door of her party.

Came back with 2 dozen eggs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, and bombed off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Out of no where cops show up, and I get pinked slipped
smh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

What kind of consequences am I facing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So basically, you were upset because the cool kids wouldn't let you join in their reindeer games, so you acted out in bitter resentment and got dealt with accordingly...
laugh.gif
... FAIL..
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Don't judge me man......

You'll have to see a judge for that. I'm no judge. I'm just the peanut gallery spokesman. We're laughing at you up here, know that.

Ok.......I know I'm going to face a judge, and a pay a petty fine. Fines like that I pay cash no big deal. Don't %%!+%+ judge me bro. You know nothing about me.
Wait...huh? %*%! you mean Joe? I know all that's relevant about you. Or did you forget thatyou just posted that you're 22 years old and still egging !#%@ like you're in 7th grade,type-immature, and couldn't get into a costume party because even though you could be anybody under the mask, you're still yourself inside of it. That's all bad G.But don't mind me. I'm just the peanut gallery. But Mouse thinks you're a lame too and you should worry about impressing the opposite sex for whatit's worth... you're 0 for 1 so far AND that L is gonna cost you cash money
smh.gif
. Good luck with that. I've never paid money to be an outcast.. hopethat works out for you.

Bcuz I egged this chicks house. The reason why I egged her house bcuz she denied me and crew at the door of her party.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, and bombed off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So basically, you were upset because the cool kids wouldn't let you join in their reindeer games, so you acted out in bitter resentment and got dealt with accordingly...
laugh.gif
... FAIL..
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Don't judge me man......

You'll have to see a judge for that. I'm no judge. I'm just the peanut gallery spokesman. We're laughing at you up here, know that.

Ok.......I know I'm going to face a judge, and a pay a petty fine. Fines like that I pay cash no big deal. Don't %%!+%+ judge me bro. You know nothing about me.
Know enough to come to the conclusion you're pretty lame

You sure bout that?

You salty because broad wouldn't let you in her party. Take the L and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Well we do know something about you NOW.

But LOL @ you being 22 and getting caught egging a house. What you doing today? Parents gunna go thru your candy and sort out the opened ones?
*dead*

roll.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

You should of kept it movin, was there other times when you got denied by other chicks and did something stupid like this?

Yeah...One time I broke this chicks home phone, and took a 2 liter of sprite out her fridge. *Kanye Shrug

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, and bombed off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
... FAIL..
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Don't judge me man......

Know enough to come to the conclusion you're pretty lame
Say/think what you want bro....This might sound like a lame move, but I got mad people that will co-sign the fact that I'm not a lame. So easyto call a lad a lame on NT behind a computer screen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

a little fine most likely

im guessin around $100-150,

if you dnt mind me askin, How old are you??
grin.gif

I have ADHD and Maturity issues
who cares what these NT'rs think about you. you only live once! keep throwins ur eggs and not being mature
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

grin.gif

who cares what these NT'rs think about you. you only live once! keep throwins ur eggs and not being mature
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

lol it does suck to be denied at a party cause its full or wutever the reason...but i wouldnt have egged the crib.
I rememeber me and my boys almost fought some dudes cause we were refused to be allowed into a house party and i thought that nonsense was immature
no the nonsense wasnt immature, it was you n your boys not gettin the message

of not bein invited to a party and tryin to start somethin b/c of that

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Depending on your state, it could be destruction of property and vandalism or Malicious mischeif. Misdemeanor charge. Fine and maybe a night in jail. You wouldalso be liable for any damages or cleaning that had to be done.

Originally Posted by psykhO

Why didn't you just run from the cops?
Why would I need to run? I got in trouble for something like this when I was 14...Just got warned.....Im sure nothing will happen this time. Justmight have to pay a petty %%% fine.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

grin.gif

who cares what these NT'rs think about you. Most of them are lames who have never done anything fun their whole lives.keep throwing ur eggs lol
Right, cuz being 22 and explaining this type of !%*@ to your parents/lawyer/accountant is always fun.This dude said maturity issues.....*tee hee*........
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... Lord, I may never get past that. That'slike 3 fat !##+* fighting over a buscuit hollering bout "I have weight issues"...uh...yeah, you do.

Why would I need to run? I got in trouble for something like this when I was 14...Just got warned.....Im sure nothing will happen this time. Just might have to pay a petty %%% fine.

laugh.gif
Dammit I quit. I can't take it anymore...

Back
Top Bottom