So I go to my local Ross and find........

17's!!!!....but wait......THEY WERE FAKE!!!!!!!!....probably one of the biggest teases ever.....smh @ ross selling fakes

Nevermind, you said they were fake. I woulda been like
eek.gif
if I saw themtoo.

Did you let the Store Manager know?

I mean did they have more than one pair? If so, something is very wrong with that.

Their was only one pair...... I wanted to go tell them but the only people working were middle aged women who didnt speak much english and probably wouldnthave had any clue $*# i was talking about

they mite be gettin them @ patapsco flea market and puttin them on the shelf tryna make a hustle.......hard times!

That's nothing, I went to my local Marshall today and seen ^DC ShoeDon (no stalker) @DC, recognized you from pics you've posted and I was going to say"what's up" but it was awkward & furthermore, you got ghost quick... next time.

LOL, must've seen me at the one in Greenbelt. I was looking for some household goods. The one in Greenbelt sucks. Besides, I've been up for like 32hours. I was hurting in there walking around.

I thought I saw some NT looking dudes in there. Who had on the big *** lumberjack hat and it was kinda hot outside?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

LOL, must've seen me at the one in Greenbelt. I was looking for some household goods. The one in Greenbelt sucks. Besides, I've been up for like 32 hours. I was hurting in there walking around.

I thought I saw some NT looking dudes in there. Who had on the big *** lumberjack hat and it was kinda hot outside?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"Household products" hahaha... You know, you was in there trying to get that Sunday morning senior discount on some Polos. lol @"NT'erlooking dudes"... funny thing is, walking in I tell my brother maaaan I look like these "young boys" because I had a bookpack that I didn'twant to leave in the car since my dSLR was in it. But my brother isn't an NT'er, far from it. I was the one with the black lumber jack hat, we had gotthem off the rack at the store, being "silly"... hell nah I wouldn't have been wearing on such a nice day BUT I did cop to store for later thisWinter. Let stop threadjacking before I get hit with the "cool story bro" hahahahaha. Next time though DC, I'll say something...

laugh.gif
@ Senior Discount........

I actually was looking for some King sheet sets, but I was too tired. Next time, holla at 'cha boy................

if the price was right, i woulda bought that joint and raised hell at another store (that knew what the REALLY were) when making the return. if that was a slipup (still dont know how) then cool but if that happens on a regular basis then that makes me question alot of things in that store and the company

Back
Top Bottom