So I got a DUI last night. Whats going to happen? Im in Ca...

Just got out of jail. I have court in a month. Im going to start going to 2nd chance tomorrow and let the judge know im attending meetings. Its a wake up call and im sort of glad it happened even though im going to be in debt forever. Im just happy im still alive after flipping my car onthe side on a 2 lane highway with windy roads.

Its cool that you are alive, but don't Drink and Drive no more dude. Thats dangerous.

welp my friend just got a DUI he got 2 days in jail, license suspended for 3 months and a 3,000+ fine.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

arnt u the dude who pops mad extasy hahaha, ur a loser
? damn. hatin.

and blue naked ladies in the avy
laugh.gif

d3772000 wrote:
jd3772000 wrote:
!#@?
laugh.gif

get a good lawyer, and try to get it lowered to a wreckless driving charge.

thats what my boy did last year.

the wholee....flipping the car thing, might not be that easy to get changed though.

yellow cab FTW!!!

first time offense I think nothing happens besides a hefty fine. But what freeway were you on 880? let me know so I can take a detour to avoid you.

Ya, flipping your car while intoxicated is not a good look, going to be very hard to get it lowered to wreckless. Nice Blue !@+!$#@ in your avy.

Damn. Don't let these Nt'ers get you down though, everyone makes mistakes. Just learn from it and move on. At least you didnt hurt urself or neoneelse, or this would have been much worse.

I hope you have some cash stashes away: Minimum fine: $ 390
Penalty Assessment: $ 666
State Restitution Fund: $ 100
Alcohol-Abuse Education Fund: $ 50
Blood or Breath-Testing Fee: $ 37
Jail Cite-and-Release Fee: $ 10
Driving/Alcohol-Awareness School: $ 375
(16 weeks minimum)
License Reissue Fee: $ 100
Attorney Fees (average): $ 2,500
Auto Insurance Increase: $ 3,600 - $6,600
(The Auto Club estimates $2,200 a year for 3 years)
Total $ 7,828 - $ 10,828 im not gona jude u so good luck fame everyone makes mistakes....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

(16 weeks minimum)
Total $ 7,828 - $ 10,828 im not gona judge u so good luck fame everyone makes mistakes....
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn i never knew it was that expensive.

Yup DUI's are bad.

I think now they even tell ur supervisor at ur job if you get one. Also have to start over in getting ur license.

i think it might depend on the laws and where you live. around my way, old dudes be getting 5-6, maybe even 10 on their record, and nothing ever seems tohappen to them... its a crazy world. the systems are so full they might just not do anything.. or so it appears what happens here

Basically fight it all you can...they will put you in jail if you take it to trial and lose...it will cost you a lot of money (as homey on pg1 said)...anddepending on how high your BAC was that night you may be required to take substance abuse classes which include but are not limited to AA...better startworking on a hardship license so you don't have to depend on other people to drive you around while your license is suspended...its going to cost a lot ofmoney and a lot of time...good luck!

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

(16 weeks minimum)
Total $ 7,828 - $ 10,828 im not gona judge u so good luck fame everyone makes mistakes....
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn i never knew it was that expensive.
Yea most legal troubles are...especially lawyers

Goodluck fam

Back
Top Bottom