So I got bit by a spider a few days ago...

+1 to brown recluse.

Aunt n georgia almost lost a foot to one of those lil buggers

Yea OP... in ANY medical sitch where things continue to get worse.. go to the doc. I understand ur sjepticism i mainly mess with wholistic approaches too but i aint playin roulette with my legs bruh. I needs dese

Putting a pic in a spoiler that you uploaded to nt defeats the purpose of putting the pic in a spoiler.

Because we can all see that .... in the sidebar.

get it checked out. it would help to know what spider it is. but keep things in perspective, you get bit thursday and it still ONLY looks like that after 3 days? not that bad.

trust, if you got bit by the devil you would know (i.e. black widow, anything from the recluse family, etc). get bit by those and you wouldn't be posting **** on NT 3 days later. your *** would be down for the quick count in 3 hours or less :lol:

having said all that i am afraid of all spiders, especially ones with the same ceasar haircut as me :smh:

Maybe it was radioactive and now your Spiderman leap off a building see what happens.

I'd go to the Doc's but they'll just want to cover their *** and give me some biotics/shot that isnt good/healthy to my body. Probably worse for me than the spider bite

Are you ******ed?...Go see a doctor. 

I don't like doctors either dude but go see a doctor asap. you have no idea what bit you, definitely not a daddy long leg, and those pictures don't look too good.

I live in RI, i dont believe there are too many dangerous spiders up here :lol:

You guys have me shook now though

Northern black widows live in RI.
IF u google image " northern black widow bite" the first pic looks like yours.
If u got bit by a female its gonna look like this in a few days

2s8nrb6.jpg

Don't be a fool, op. Tweet the pictures to kanye asap and tell him you demand the red Octobers. Say that that's a burn just to show that you mean business, and if he doesn't reply, you're going to continue to randomly harm yourself. You are the fortunate one.

Looks fine. Just keep an eye on it. If the area starts looking angry (swollen, red, with drainage, etc.) then go to the doctor.

Back
Top Bottom