So I got jumped last night by like 7-8 people

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lights out for OP
This is like the 6th post you've had in here. Really trynna be responsible for a classic thread huh?
OP seems like he's telling the truth. You could see him landing a couple of punches and elbows before getting knocked out stone cold.

Originally Posted by Kspar

iXEvT6eLldEr9.jpg

iQTUSSyJiGMv6.gif

iQ9MRP1QStZWA.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Lights out for OP
This is like the 6th post you've had in here. Really trynna be responsible for a classic thread huh?
OP seems like he's telling the truth. You could see him landing a couple of punches and elbows before getting knocked out stone cold.

What is it to you, what I post?
roll.gif
Hop off.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

t8uu7p.jpg

Pics for the beast
Easy pass. Leather is shiny and cheap. Shiny leather is just
sick.gif
. Shape is all wrong, Should have kept it OG. Hair is off. Don't even get me started on the non- O.G. colorway. Glue stains and paint stains everywhere (mostly beneath the eye). Eyes aren't even the same size, C'mon man. So tired of the poor quality of retros these days. I was a huge fan back in the day, but these retros be killing the legacy.
Watch this go straight to outlets. The only way it will move is if they put a limited tag on it.

Just so you young bucks get educated, this is how the O.G. looked like back in the day.
erik-estrada-chips.jpg

Everything was on point. Before all this retro garbage. This is when quality mattered. I miss the good old days.

Look, even this beat up O.G. says it all. Everything is on point, and it's held up pretty well over the years. I'll take a beat up O.G. Estrada to this new retro b.s.
3cc90rajxz8uarxc.jpg

Don't even get me started on that other retro they tried a few years back...

1581932.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Lights out for OP

You counted
laugh.gif

How you get "jumped" by 7-8 dudes and all you have to show for it is a scratch on your face?

Looks more like you were a victim of domestic violence.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

^how? i just asked if i could get tips for covering my face dude

google?? *shrugs

ima tell you where you went wrong

1) horrible backstory no one really cares too much wasn't at all riveting
2) this isn't a confessional; regardless whether you held your own
3) this isn't a mac store or the makeup booth in the mall
4) your asking the wrong people
5) you really can't be serious
6) dude your a man grow up keep it trucking
7) your asking other men and perhaps females who i haven't seen any response from for makeup advice?
8) i can keep going...
9) seriously though?

note no offense but for real think before you post
and heres a stripe for your bravado
but daps for holding it down but NT is gon hold you to this one here.

#whattheheckhappenedtoNT

Back
Top Bottom