So I got my +!#$ stolen at MGM Grand. tweet this and win $$. raffle based on final score of okc-mem

"oh snap son!!! she got some Q-tips and pepsodent tooth paste. get that right there."

dudes are ruthless with the stealing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"oh snap son!!! she got some Q-tips and pepsodent tooth paste. get that right there."

dudes are ruthless with the stealing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Try getting that stuff stolen from u when ur on vacation n see how it feels. Girls perfume n makeup worth $200 alone

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by vezon

That's all you lost? Just take the L.

outta principle man. i already took the L last week. Don't just wanna let them get away with it...
people have  NONE these days.i hope you can get some type of resolution to your issue Op

Try getting that stuff stolen from u when ur on vacation n see how it feels. Girls perfume n makeup worth $200 alone

Originally Posted by vezon

That's all you lost? Just take the L.

outta principle man. i already took the L last week. Don't just wanna let them get away with it...
people have  NONE these days.i hope you can get some type of resolution to your issue Op

See, this is why I always leave the do not disturb sign up. Trust no one and ask for your own toilet paper and fresh towels.

See, this is why I always leave the do not disturb sign up. Trust no one and ask for your own toilet paper and fresh towels.

room service definitely stole it.  im saying they can look at the camera to see i'm not lying if they really wanted to. but they basically said im the liar lol. 
aight, well i'll RT for you then.

room service definitely stole it.  im saying they can look at the camera to see i'm not lying if they really wanted to. but they basically said im the liar lol. 
aight, well i'll RT for you then.

They didn't offer to compensate you at all?! A few years ago I went swimming at a hotel I was staying at in Vegas. I had left my bathing suit and cover up in the shower & house keeping stole my shorts! o_O I complained and they reimbursed me for more than it was worth. I really don't know how they're trying to say it wasn't their fault.

They didn't offer to compensate you at all?! A few years ago I went swimming at a hotel I was staying at in Vegas. I had left my bathing suit and cover up in the shower & house keeping stole my shorts! o_O I complained and they reimbursed me for more than it was worth. I really don't know how they're trying to say it wasn't their fault.

stayed there last month glad my sneakers and hats didn't get stolen, I would have fought them all in the ring in the lobby ROYAL RUMBLE style.

stayed there last month glad my sneakers and hats didn't get stolen, I would have fought them all in the ring in the lobby ROYAL RUMBLE style.

Back
Top Bottom