So I guess there are 2 17/6 countdown packs.....can anyone else confirm?

I was reading through my orders manifest for next year and noticed that there are two countdown packs for the 17/6.... one in may and on in june. product codesare as follows:

323943-993
and
323943-992

Anyone else hear anything? Can anyone confirm?????? thanks fellas!

well since there are 2 shoes comin out in each of the 11 months: 2x11=22 plus the XX3, that must be takin the place of another pack. maybe it'll take theplace of a XX2/jordan 1 pack because we already got the alpha/omega pack?

If this is true then

872muc4.jpg

Can anyone confirm?

that cant be cause there is 11 packs and 12 months but on february there will be no pack at least from what i know

Originally Posted by 23porkyskicks

that cant be cause there is 11 packs and 12 months but on february there will be no pack at least from what i know

Yes, but there is a chance (and has been hinted before) that JB might skip a pack/month and replace it with another pack. Maybe the XX2/I pack might beskipped since they released this year.

are yall serious??? come on now let's think logically...why would they release two 6/17 packs???

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

Not true:

323943-993=2/21
323939-991=17/6
Exactly. I can't speak on the States, but I can guarantee only one 17/6 for Canada. Looks like NTInfomaniac cleared this up.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

Not true:

323943-993=2/21
323939-991=17/6

I stopped reading here...you guys gotta learn to take heed when those "in the know" "let us know"
wink.gif

maybe it'll be like DMPs where the pair that came out the first weekend were the normal pair (general release) and the pair that came out the followingweekend (my pair...which was limited) was the one with letters on the lace holders.

not sure what you can do to the 17s or the 6's that would make them limited though.

Why does everyone consider the alpha/omega a pack? Because they dropped the same day? So the playoff 8's and the WMN's low-top cinder 8's a packtoo? That drops on the 22nd, I don't know why people think that the alpha/omega a pack???????????

I mean unless I'm misinformed then excuse me, but if I recall correctly then it's not really a pack though, right/wrong?

Seems like there are so many rumors, ideas, thoughts, assumptions, concepts going around that nothing will be clarified until the morning they hit theshelves...

Back
Top Bottom