So i had an interview today

for some bank joint

feeling like a million dollars right now

and got a broad lined up

#ksteezys too easy

goodluck bro..
i just started my job with Pepsi this week.. feelsgoodman
pimp.gif

Just getting the interview is the most important thing, from there it is all up to you. I went in to an interview where it was just a policy that the organization had to interview so many candidates, they knew they were not going to hire me. A couple weeks later they offered me the position, not to thread jack but that feelsgoodman. Interviewing skills on a hundred thousand trillion ...

I had an interview for an internship at a bank yesterday. i really I hope I get it. My summer would be set, and hopefully my career. Hoping to get a full time offer at the end of the internship. But first......need to get the internship.

OP, what did you apply for?

I interviewed for the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

goodluck bro..
i just started my job with Pepsi this week.. feelsgoodman
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

what do you do if you dont mind
Merchandiser.. pretty much responsible for keeping product on shelves.. our truck drivers deliver the products to the stores "receiving". We break down the pallets, organize our section of the stockroom, and then neatly fill the store shelves and coolers, and put together any product displays that the store manager may want you to do..  ive liked it so far..

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

I had an interview for an internship at a bank yesterday. i really I hope I get it. My summer would be set, and hopefully my career. Hoping to get a full time offer at the end of the internship. But first......need to get the internship.

OP, what did you apply for?

I interviewed for the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program.
I still keep in touch with my hs teachers that wrote my college rec. One of them was going to put me on to get an internship at Merrill Lynch but her connect fell through
frown.gif

Kind of mad because I'm a freshman and it's harder for me to get one compared to a soph/junior/senior

Back
Top Bottom