So I Have George and Hal Steinbrenner's numbers.....should i call?? vol. Wanting a Job

So since i went to the same boarding school as them, it was fairly easy to get their contact numbers. I am graduating in December and it would be sweet to moveto NY and get a job with the yanks. So now that I have their numbers, should i call?? What should i say?? help me out NT

Posting their numbers on NT for the lulz >>>>> Calling for a potential nice job position in this economy

I think you'd have to explain how you got their numbers, regardless of sleeping in the same bunk George released in (probably). After that, you probablywon't get a job anyways.

Well if it was that easy, don't you think it has been done already? I guess it's still worth a shot though.

Do it...everybody needs a job.

One time I was at a Panera Bread on line and I noticed the guy in line next to me was familiar. I said "Where do I know you from man" and he was amanager of a electronics store around my way. He was in regular bummy clothes too. I asked them right there if he needed somebody and he did. I had a good jobfor about 6 months but I ended up quitting for something more flexible.

I don't think anybody should ever be afraid/hesitant to ask somebody for a job or position.

um prob better off with an email addy - calling someones cell is kinda personal...esp since he pays whole depts dedicated to hiring people, not like hesrunning your local bakery or something...he's more likely to be pissed off that you called than to offer you a great job cause you found his cell #-

but you cant be that dumb- and if you are then you might as well call and get the "lulz" since i doubt you'll be getting a job via phone or email

call em and tell them they suck if they don't win the world series after buying the best squad in baseball.

Back
Top Bottom