So I hit up my ex...

To see how she's been, being that we still had a connection and I was optimistic that we would eventually talk again, and she tells me she has some "news"...
turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it...
laugh.gif
 thoughts on this?? I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not...this kinda stuff kills me
tired.gif

What does that have to do with you two being cool? Unless she's trying to make you step up and raise the baby I see no problem with you guys being friends

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

So I hit up my ex To see how she's been

30t6p3b.gif

turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it. I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
leave her alone.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

100 bucks OP raises the child, u opened a can of worms and her eyes when you called.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

To see how she's been, being that we still had a connection and I was optimistic that we would eventually talk again, and she tells me she has some "news"...
turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it...
laugh.gif
 thoughts on this?? I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not...this kinda stuff kills me
tired.gif
I know the feeling 
tired.gif
 this just happened to me recently.
Just leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you, then be there for her. But leave her alone 
tired.gif
 It's best that way.

100 bucks OP raises the child, u opened a can of worms and her eyes when you called.
This, I have no faith in man--I've seen this story too often to think otherwise

laugh.gif

Just cause he is not claiming the child now does not mean he will forever.
 All it takes is for them to see the kid
eek.gif
 and most come around.

But she doesnt want you OP, she just wants a daddy for her baby.

NINE MONTHS AFTER THAT...
nerd.gif

SIMILAC! 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

chrisbrownsideeyeo.gif

speedracerlolno.gif

OP, are you serious?

I'm sure it hurts to see your girl with a situation, but honestly, you don't miss her, you miss the THOUGHT of her.

I've heard girls say this: The best way to get over someone...is to get under someone else.
laugh.gif
...I think thats what you might have to do.

Going without box has dudes not thinking right.
30t6p3b.gif

Just picture this. OP will be chilling and burping the baby when the baby daddy comes home and tries to see his kid but your sorry ___ is sitting there raising another man's seed.

This isn't like she had this kid a while ago and her and the father don't talk. Shes still WITH this dude. 
roll.gif

Bruh, she left you and like someone else SO MUCH that the got pregnant with this guy.

Even though I'm not big on marriage I kinda stick to the: "Don't screw who you don't want to marry...because you never know" axiom. 
laugh.gif

Earl Simmons said it best:

What's gon' be the outcome? Hmm, let's add up all the factors
You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a #$#
You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and e'rybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go"
I'm tired of weak @@$ %!#@!% whinin over $@@*
that don't belong to them, #!$! is wrong with them?
They #!$! it up for real %!#@!% like my mans and them
who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, MAN

pimp.gif

On top of that...the baby hasn't even been BORN yet... For all we know the baby daddy is GOING to hit at least once more... AT LEAST ONCE... 
roll.gif

Be real. Once that kid is born and the daddy gets all googley eyed, they'll try and stay together for a little while longer to figure things out, even if they might have been on the verge of breaking up. Its gonna take you at least a year to even reasonably try and slide in that relationship.

Unless you got money for pampa's and sim'lac for da bebeh... 
laugh.gif

Jokes aside. Please don't do it. She doesn't want you. She wants a father for her kid.

I know right. 
I bet you she over there thinking "it's fate--that's why he called me at this very moment in my time of need. He's supposed to be my baby daddy."

Back
Top Bottom