SO..I just got all of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning

and i been in so much pain since 1am...is there any advice that u guys can give me to help deal with pain and how long will this DAMN pain last?!?!?! cuz ifeel like crap and these meds suck!!!
mad.gif

go to sleep...i got all mine done at the same time too...all i could do was sleep to take my mind off the pain...

i had mine removed wednesday. i feel super great. i have all this energy and boy, it's an awesome feeling. maybe it's the vicodin?

i GOT MINE PULLED WHILE ON DEPLOYMENT IN oKINAWA JAPAN. keep the holes clean with saline solution. purcocet are a friend until the pain subsides.

Take it with whiskey.
ur tryna get homie get hospitalized.

what dont you like about the prescribed medication? are you getting side effects? I'm pretty sure they gave you something with Codeine.

ask someone to grab you some 222s @ the pharmacy if you don't like your current med (for immediate pain relief).

yea i have somw stuff called hydrocodone....

i have a ice park for the smelling

and the medicine is cool...just take damn near 45 min to work

it will change the way your face look. I bet u 50 bucks your face would look thinner and sunken in after 2 months

i got mine done 2 weeks ago

the day of the surgery ice your cheeks every 20 minutes (20 minutes on, 20 minutes off) the next day icing your cheeks won't help swelling
rinse your mouth out 3 times a day with warm water and salt (not the first day or you'll bleed alot)
drink alot of juice with sugar to get your blood pressure up, the lower your blood pressure the longer you'll feel dizzy whenever you stand

basically it, i was mad when they prescribed me tylenol 3 instead of vicodin lol. tylenol 3 worked within 10 minutes for me, but other than that i slept forthe first day, pain went away on the second

painkillers. and ice. for me it took so long for the pain to leave. like 2 weeks

nah i havent been able to drive cause i been dizzy a lil bit...but thanks for the advice...

theres no one een here to help so i try and rest as much as possible

Parents FTL SMH

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was drugged during the whole operation and during tht recovery period so i was fine with the pain. Drugs and drool for a week[/color]
pimp.gif

I remember when I got mine pulled during senior year of HS.
There is no better feeling in the world than getting your wisdom teeth pulled at 9am, then having to play TWO GAMES OF NINE INNING BASEBALL at 3pm then againat 630pm.

Gotta love high school baseball.
pimp.gif

The good ole' days
pimp.gif

i have a ice park for the smelling

you have a PARK to stop the SMELLING? something makes me think you're a skunk
laugh.gif

and the medicine is cool...just take damn near 45 min to work
just take it as prescribed and follow the dosage. I'm pretty sure you gotta take it with food right?that's the most they can give you...nothing more after that.

Back
Top Bottom