so i just got my first ticket

you'll be ok, just dont let it happen again. 6 reckless driving tickets later i finally realized how big of a %!@$%** i was. and plus, my insurance isexpensive as $HIT

dang son. does the ticket say 95 in a 50 or something else?

11 points
eek.gif

i been pulled over for a dui...runnning a stop sign, tinted windows, resisting arrest, smoking pot in a no smoking pot zone, tinted windows again again andagain {i took them off now} and just last thursday rite after getting my first tat i got pulled over for an illegal u turn luckily the officer was nice and letme go without a ticket :}

Originally Posted by dat cute don

had my license for 5 years and this is my first ever moving violation. Got 1 strike at work and i was rediculously late so i was flooring it doin 95 in a 50. (virtually no traffic) on the belt. White Srt pulls me over and now im lookin at 11 points
tired.gif
. tryin to figure out if ill be shown some leniancy and not have my license suspended since its my first and only offense. fine is crazy
eek.gif

9612.gif

A night in jail is better then a couple weeks of community service. Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i been pulled over for a dui...runnning a stop sign, tinted windows, resisting arrest, smoking pot in a no smoking pot zone, tinted windows again again and again {i took them off now} and just last thursday rite after getting my first tat i got pulled over for an illegal u turn luckily the officer was nice and let me go without a ticket :}

laugh.gif
where u live at?

a 50 dollar taxi payment is better than 2000 dollars in legal fees and fines for getting caught drinking and driving!!!!!!!!!!!

Man i just got my first ticket too 79 in a 65 going from the bay to san luis obispo on 101. I was movin at the flow of traffic god damn it and i saw the damncop and slowed down passed him at about 70 im positive. Does it make a difference if i asked him for a print out of the gun and he said no.

Originally Posted by parada45

This has to be top 5 most frequent topic I swear
Yeah but at least dude isn't bein' a ****** about it. Blamin' the cop for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and whatnot.

take the defensive driver course or something like that it takes away 4 points. i doubt they will suspend your license. especially if it your first violation.
my brother has 16 points and a couple of cases pending and he still has his license. he told the judge that he needs his licensee for work. your ticket isgonna be reckless btw. you might have to pay driver assessment also. im not 100 sure though.

Originally Posted by Dieks14

Man i just got my first ticket too 79 in a 65 going from the bay to san luis obispo on 101. I was movin at the flow of traffic god damn it and i saw the damn cop and slowed down passed him at about 70 im positive. Does it make a difference if i asked him for a print out of the gun and he said no.
laugh.gif
That's harsh. It's like an unwritten rule thatyou can do 80MPH on major freeways in CA. I feel bad for you man.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

How in the HELL do they give you 11 points for your FIRST offense?

That doesn't make sense to me.
41+ MPH over the posted limit in NY will get you 11 points. Simple as that.

OP - Call Frank DeSousa @ 516-505-7715. His website www.ticketproblems.com. He is the go to guy inthis situation. He turned my last 6 point moving violation into a no point non-moving violation with no insurance increase.

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

Did they pull u over by the Cross Island or Bay Parkway Area? They seem to be camping there all the time.

Dude was going 45 mph OVER the limit. Does it really matter if they were camping or not? 95 mph in a 50 should mean a suspended license. Sorryfam, but you could've killed someone or worse off, a family.

11 points dude? try to talk to the prosecuter and maybe theyll let you off with driving class since you have a clean record...

i dont see how i couldve killed anyone with no traffic...im not some ricer speeding for the fun of it....but i do get your message. thankfully with a defensivedriving course my points will be reduced and ill avoid suspension. worst case scenario is that my license gets suspended for a month and i get a restrictedlicense since i need it for work. i learned my lesson
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom