So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

You guys are being too harsh on dude. I bet she is at home mulling over all of this as we speak. "Well, in no way am I a @+#@%. I don't tend to havesex with friends or anything. But damn, he did send me a picture of his penis over the internet and I do have a thing for creepy, pushy, weirdos thatdon't get the point and insist on asking about their body!"

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by bruce negro

me (10:39:41 PM): hahaha, ok, give me a min

her (10:39:51 PM): yesir

me (10:56:30 PM): lol accept

me (10:57:07 PM): tell me when you accept

ATTENTION (10:57:13 PM)
mad.gif
Direct IM session initiated. What is this?

her (10:57:21 PM): ok

her (10:57:46 PM): :0

me (10:58:09 PM): is that good or bad?!?!

me: Lol haha ok... Sooo what does :0 mean??
her: Oh sorry im in class, I was just surprised
me: Lol, you said I could!
her: I just let you do what you want but it was surprising
me: Yeah... I could see that haha... So was it a good surprising or a bad surprising?
her: Umm idk haha kinda awkward surprising?
me: Haha ok. Well, now you can answer the original question now that you've seen more of my body than a lot of other people haha
her: Haha lmao well yeah you have a nice body.
me: Lol alright, well that's good. I thought you saw my upperbody when I was at your house and you dried my shirt lol
her: I did but I didnt like stare lol.
me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?
her: Ummmm lmao idk, weird question to think about
me: Lol you know, would you or wouldn't you? Ha, if you're attracted enough to my body then there's a better chance you'd want to #&%$ it
her: Is that what you want? Haha.
me: Lol, well, unwhoreish, no strings, casual sex is the sex I most enjoy haha. And you already know I'm attracted to you lol, so I guess so
her: Just because i know you i would have to say no but you have a nice body
me: Haha thanks. But what does knowing me have to do with anything? We're both mature enough to do something like that and still be friends
her: Idk if I can pull that off

What the %!%$ is so funny fam???

Yes, I'm mad. Dude's typing like !+*%%$#.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

her: Hey im sorry about yesterday my comp froze yesterday and i couldnt find my cell last night. (yea ok
laugh.gif
)
laugh.gif

me: Yeah... I could see that haha... So was it a good surprising or a bad surprising?
laugh.gif

me: Haha ok. Well, now you can answer the original question now that you've seen more of my body than a lot of other people haha
me: Lol alright, well that's good. I thought you saw my upperbody when I was at your house and you dried my shirt lol
me: Lol ok, so if you could have casual, no strings attached, unwhoreish sex with my body, would you?
me: Lol you know, would you or wouldn't you? Ha, if you're attracted enough to my body then there's a better chance you'd want to #&%$ it
me: Lol, well, unwhoreish, no strings, casual sex is the sex I most enjoy haha. And you already know I'm attracted to you lol, so I guess so
me: Haha thanks. But what does knowing me have to do with anything? We're both mature enough to do something like that and still be friends
yo who taught you how to talk to girls
laugh.gif

when one fail jus isnt good enough

ahhaahahahahah execution is flawless here
roll.gif
roll.gif

I already made one comment, but OP.. come on fam, seriously. who told you that repeatedly asking for "unwhoreish no strings attached sex" would work?thats why the art of dropping hints was developed.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Where did you learn all that from?

You seriously thought it was cool to approach a girl like that? Wow. You've been spending too much time on NT.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I already made one comment, but OP.. come on fam, seriously. who told you that repeatedly asking for "unwhoreish no strings attached sex" would work? thats why the art of dropping hints was developed.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lmao @ this entire thing.. just take the L and keep it moving, fam.
Sums it all up.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

her: Hey im sorry about yesterday my comp froze yesterday and i couldnt find my cell last night. (yea ok
laugh.gif
)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yo who taught you how to talk to girls
laugh.gif

when one fail jus isnt good enough

ahhaahahahahah execution is flawless here
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by desent

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Where did you learn all that from?

You seriously thought it was cool to approach a girl like that? Wow. You've been spending too much time on NT.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I already made one comment, but OP.. come on fam, seriously. who told you that repeatedly asking for "unwhoreish no strings attached sex" would work? thats why the art of dropping hints was developed.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lmao @ this entire thing.. just take the L and keep it moving, fam.
Sums it all up.

Co sign. Your thirsty, don't ask - make them want it.
eyes.gif
Notthat hard to grasp.

LMAO hahaha ok LMAO haha ok ok lol lol
indifferent.gif
f.. is u 12dude?

OP, I'm not going to read through the entire thread to find it, so I'll just ask, how old are you?

you better find a new group of girls, because none of her friends are gonna let you beat.

YNS..

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Maybe she started fantasizing, lost track of time, then her friend walked in and she quickly logged off the chat.... Or, more likely, it's not a good
thing.

roll.gif

She's just being nice by saying "idk" to your thirsty %#%. Back off now before she ignores you permanently.

Back
Top Bottom