So I just sent this girl a pic... Vol. Update on Pg. 1

Originally Posted by bruce negro

me: Lol haha ok... Sooo what does :0 mean??
her: Oh sorry im in class, I was just surprised
me: Lol, you said I could!
her: I just let you do what you want but it was surprising
me: Yeah... I could see that haha... So was it a good surprising or a bad surprising?
her: Umm idk haha kinda awkward surprising?
You asked her if it was a good surprise or a bad one. She chose neither and told you that it was awkward.
Then you proceeded to ask her if she wanted to have sex with you in a very awkward manner. YNS

Originally Posted by i love aj 5and7

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal fam you sounded extra thirsty and like a complete weirdo

You sent her your pic in a non sexual conversation- mistake #1
You were steadily asking her what she thought of your Johnson- mistake #2
You were steadily asking her would she have sex with you- mistake #3

YNS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

snoop7by6hg.gif
laugh.gif

awkward=bad

she said she did not even stare at you when you did not have a shirt on

those were hints man
smh.gif

and then you begged for sex
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

friendzoned forever
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

what? You don't know how to bag a girl my dude. Who the *#++ says that to a girl? And this is who I'm hitting.
2sbo45y.jpg
still got 0 swag

ahahahahah....DUCKTALES......with a name like "ninjasonik" im sure ur just a magnet... haha u and OP have something in common now

roll.gif
Ninjasonik is a band. And wth does a internet handle have to do with me getting chicks? Pics of chicks you've bagged herb? edit: i got nothing toprove
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

awkward=bad

she said she did not even stare at you when you did not have a shirt on

those were hints man
smh.gif

and then you begged for sex
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

friendzoned forever
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes goin' in hard on OP
I didn't even read the update post 'til now, she playin' you by the book kid, take the L and move on.

Man the more I think about it, OP just took an L like Kneesh..

But the good part is, with dudes like him out there, it's so much easier for us normal dudes to smash
laugh.gif

Keep up the good work Homie

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by i love aj 5and7

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal fam you sounded extra thirsty and like a complete weirdo

You sent her your pic in a non sexual conversation- mistake #1
You were steadily asking her what she thought of your Johnson- mistake #2
You were steadily asking her would she have sex with you- mistake #3

YNS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

snoop7by6hg.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ninjasonik, Why are you sending me PMs bro? Really? Interwebz are serius bizness round here huh?

2dgonc2.jpg

You can go ahead and keep it in the thread homie, go smash your imaginary girlfriend
laugh.gif
Lol, I can take my Ls like a man

laugh.gif
Well sir, you came on a lil bit too strong, and it lead to your not smashing downfall. Good luck with that friendzone you're in...lol

smh.gif
laugh.gif

You gotta keep it casual and flirtatious until you hangout. Then put the moves on when the mood is right.
Im guessing shes Korean, and a christian church girl. the type that would let a dude beat after a date or two but no way in hell is she going to let you hitoff an aim chat.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

ay bro, u doing it ALL wrong. Plus the way she is talkin she doesn't want u fam, and she was not impressed. Give it up

fef3656336e367c4c8eb2f601b3b61be3b006052.gif
YNS-ever. Unless she's a JO, which she doesn'tseem like at all. Who just jumps right in and asks for "unwhorish sex"??? Talk about coming on stronnnggg! You need to check out the "can I hitloser" thread you might fit in there a little better. smh
michelle

Damn how did I miss this. OP you sound pathetic, you need some serious help with your game. If she doesn't let you pipe after you begged her for it Isuggest you just not associate with her after. That would be a pretty awkward friendzoned place to be.

Wow just wow. You need to logg off NT and learn to talk to some females. I bet she was rolling her eyes and giving the slient throw up face during that wholeconvo. \.

i usually don't even reply to these threads..........but smh at how pushy you were
laugh.gif

you need to calm down....if you sense a girl is getting uncomfortable with the convo.....back off....dont ask the same question 10 times

roll.gif

i cant believe youngin texted that would you have sex with me line. you better keep lifting weights since you got absolutely no idea how to get chicks bycommunicating with them.

Back
Top Bottom