So I saw Pharrell today......

i saw him and his sister

9MaQ9.jpg

Originally Posted by Cole World

Backstory on that ferrari pic
Some NTer lied about meeting Pharrell, and try to pass this pic as his own. (NT detectives found this pic tagged at another site)

And as usual, NT members engaged in trolling the OP. Most members created hilarious photoshops of the same Ferrari pic, and told stories of how they "also" meet Pharrell....I think it won Thread of the year in '07  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I been seeing that pharrell car pic since I first got on NT 3 years ago...just now finding out about the backstory
laugh.gif

^^^^I was waiting for someone to put Pharrell's face on the girls body. Nice job dude. Haha.

Originally Posted by ao17

Some NTer lied about meeting Pharrell, and try to pass this pic as his own. (NT detectives found this pic tagged at another site)

And as usual, NT members engaged in trolling the OP. Most members created hilarious photoshops of the same Ferrari pic, and told stories of how they "also" meet Pharrell....I think it won Thread of the year in '07  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All the PS's from that thread... Anybody remember when someone said he saw him in T-mac's eye?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by ao17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All the PS's from that thread... Anybody remember when someone said he saw him in T-mac's eye?
laugh.gif
ROFL ya

Back
Top Bottom