So I stepped in to the music forum today, and I thought "when did this become "Jay-z Talk"?

thebachellor

Banned
laugh.gif
Seriously.... some most of you guys are bugging.

Jay's nice, there's no doubt about it. This ain't a post to **** on his catalogue, or claim that "Soulja Boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay" or whatever. But for real... i'm looking at some of you dudes like: "Jay really gotthem sipping that jesus juice". I knew most of you dudes were lost when I saw "
eek.gif
eek.gif
" comments for Jocking Jay-z . Like... really?

It's got to the point that you can't even give artists a W over Jay in anything. If I were to start a thread right now "Who got betterpunches... Banks or Jay", i'd get a response different than in any other forum/group of people. That's when you know something's up.

I saw someone post "JAY IS A BIGGER STAR THAN EMINEM". Seriously? Like... my man.... you can't be serious. Jay never did numbers likeEm... ever. Go. Wikipedia that right now (cause I know you stans are crying right now like "no! that's not tru!!"). Like the stan-domhere has got to the point where dudes are just spitting lies that they actually believe... got dudes tripping over themselves and all that
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm done with my little rant... I'm just saying that the stan-dom needs to stop here... and that's real.

eh, as far as numbers go it's Eminem. who's a bigger star? its a toss-up. lyrics? I dont know. But like dude said this has been HovTalk for awhile. Itslike what the OP said in his other thread about BIG and Pac. No matter someone's favorite does or says, he will always Jay-Z will always be at the top oftheir lists (any list). Jay could put an album full of silence and some dudes will go crazy because he's their guy.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Jay could put an album full of silence and some dudes will go crazy because he's their guy.
indifferent.gif

see kingdom come...

dont try to play us like them "other" fans...

roll.gif
Im not gettin' into it with you bro. go 'head wit yaself

I can name 9 other rappers I'd prefer to hear than him, but he's still nice.

jay aint no bigger star than em WE ALL KNOW WHY EM IS BIG but Jay is the most consistent rapper or musician for more than 10 years

If an alien came down here and asked about rap I would give them a HOV album

But I dont see your point I looked on the firsst and second pages and theirs barely any Jay stories so where is this coming from?

You must be lost cause like dude said below me, this has ALWAYS been Jay-Z talk.

& I will be adding to it in a couple days with a Jay thread of my own.

Hov did say that people have a attitude like its blasphemy to act like Big and Pac are the end all be all of hip hop and how they wouldn't want hip hop tostop with their deaths.

Take it for what its worth

op is dumb. numbers do not matter, understand its not whether he is a bigger star its about influence, lyrics, and the music. Jay-Z Discography > ____anyone else in the music industry. imo there is no1 bigger then jay, changed hip-hop as a WHOLE and there is no arguingthat. there are some remarks that are stupid and im not even gonna respond to. and the music forum has not been HovTalk, when dipset was in there prime therewas waaaaaaaaaaaay more dipset stans than jay-z stans.

<>.

Originally Posted by leothegod

op is dumb. numbers do not matter, understand its not whether he is a bigger star its about influence, lyrics, and the music. Jay-Z Discography > ____ anyone else in the music industry. imo there is no1 bigger then jay, changed hip-hop as a WHOLE and there is no arguing that. there are some remarks that are stupid and im not even gonna respond to. and the music forum has not been HovTalk, when dipset was in there prime there was waaaaaaaaaaaay more dipset stans than jay-z stans.

<>.

I replied to you in the other thread, but seriously. You're a damn stan. Changed hip-hop as a whole? Hip hop is a culture, not a genre of music
indifferent.gif
. Andhow did Jay-Z change rap as a whole? And YES being a bigger STAR revolves around numbers. What else would it revolve around? More people know who Eminem isthan who Jay-Z is. More people bought Em records than Jay's records. And yet Jay's the bigger star? Are you serious? Son, you're the exact type ofstan i'm talking about... no wonder you're catching feelings over my posts
smh.gif

For viewing pleasure I put your dumbest statements (yes, it was hard to choose... so much material) in order of increasing absurdity:
there is no1 bigger then jay
changed hip-hop as a WHOLE
and the music forum has not been HovTalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picture%202-29.jpg

"You're done bro..."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ej205

jay aint no bigger star than em WE ALL KNOW WHY EM IS BIG but Jay is the most consistent rapper or musician for more than 10 years

If an alien came down here and asked about rap I would give them a HOV album

But I dont see your point I looked on the firsst and second pages and theirs barely any Jay stories so where is this coming from?

if you gave them reasonable doubt, then kingdom come they would enslave humanity for the foolery,

aliens dont play that, to be safe, better give them some nas too

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by leothegod

op is dumb. numbers do not matter, understand its not whether he is a bigger star its about influence, lyrics, and the music. Jay-Z Discography > ____ anyone else in the music industry. imo there is no1 bigger then jay, changed hip-hop as a WHOLE and there is no arguing that. there are some remarks that are stupid and im not even gonna respond to. and the music forum has not been HovTalk, when dipset was in there prime there was waaaaaaaaaaaay more dipset stans than jay-z stans.

<>.

I replied to you in the other thread, but seriously. You're a damn stan. Changed hip-hop as a whole? Hip hop is a culture, not a genre of music
indifferent.gif
. And how did Jay-Z change rap as a whole? And YES being a bigger STAR revolves around numbers. What else would it revolve around? More people know who Eminem is than who Jay-Z is. More people bought Em records than Jay's records. And yet Jay's the bigger star? Are you serious? Son, you're the exact type of stan i'm talking about... no wonder you're catching feelings over my posts
smh.gif

For viewing pleasure I put your dumbest statements (yes, it was hard to choose... so much material) in order of increasing absurdity:
there is no1 bigger then jay
changed hip-hop as a WHOLE
and the music forum has not been HovTalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picture%202-29.jpg

"You're done bro..."

laugh.gif

so you are telling me jay-z hasnt changed hip-hop, obviously you cant comprehend when i said changed hip-hop as a whole cuz i was talking aboutthe culture, music, clothing, the lifstyle, etc. and you also skipped the part "IMO" never did i stateeveryone should think this way, i was speaking for myself, not everyone. im not gonna even get into with you because your logic is flawed, when all you'relooking for is laughs and co-signs

I think more people know about Jay than Eminem if not the same.

not to say em is not known but jay is international with clubs n does lots of business. We don't hear about em as much as jay

does em even record anymore?

Seriously?

you're like four years late, Jay hasn't been the most slobbed artist in the music forum in years...@%@%@# always gonna be on his @@#% but in realitytheres relatively less Jay Talk then there was a few years ago

Before the Kanye/Wayne slobbage it was Dipset, that #%#! was just madness, and before that it was Jay

_'s gotta find a reason to hate on anything these days...

There hasn't even been that many Jay thread lately....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wash ya face.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom