So I was checking release dates for gametsop and saw this...

200688b.jpg
Black College Football Experience

• Authentic Gameday Experience - Realistic gridiron action puts you in the heart of the game while authentic stadiums, fight songs, marching bands and dynamic crowds immerse you in a true game day experience.
  • Halftime is still Game Time - Super human band drills and drum major performances will keep you in your seat for the halftime show. Compete in an interactive band challenge for second half momentum or sit back and enjoy the show.
  • Drumline Challenge - Battle it out in a head-to-head, rhythm-based mini game. Features more than 100 authentic drum cadences and songs from which to choose.
  • Legacy Museum - Experience a tribute to the great institutions represented in the game and learn more about legendary players such as Doug Williams, Jerry Rice and immortal coach Eddie Robinson.

This is what sports games are coming to?

Black College Football Experience (BCFx) is a sports video game centered around the unique culture of black college football and features only African Americans.
Interesting...

They need to make an SEC football experience game where your players get death threats for playing awful.

its cause black college footbal is a totally different experience from reg college football. they hit the nail on the head making the half time show soooimportant to the game. also i think this is a good thing cause alot of black colleges dont get that much shine. if your black, like football and live inflorida i guarantee you have gone to the classic between Famu and BCC

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

SAD

ANOTHER CHANGE OBAMA BROUGHT TO THE TABLE

....YES WE CAN
This was in the works BEFORE Obama you ignorant *******

I think it's interestin. I'll rent first, that's my new thing, rent before purchase
laugh.gif

EDIT: Just seen a youtube vid and this *$@# was 'posed to come out 2 yrs ago
eek.gif

I played a demo at my school, gameplay was enhhhh but this was like a year and a half ago.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

SAD

ANOTHER CHANGE OBAMA BROUGHT TO THE TABLE

....YES WE CAN

anything that has something remotely to do with black people .. you post this nonsense.

quit trolling.

why are yall mad tho?

lol

i think it's prolly gonna be a garbage game...

but it's not like these schools are represented on NCAA...

why the salt?

(btw, the black schools USED TO BE ON NCAA but they arent anymore...)

Back
Top Bottom