So I was interviewed by the police today Vol. They said I was the shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the police came over today and interviewed me and axed me where I was and etc etc.

They said they have video evidence of me doing a drive by. They said the vehicle matches mines completely and they said they saw my face on the tape.

The thing is I have evidence that proves I wasn't there and the vehicle doesn't match exactly. The officer said the car had front plates...I don't have any on any cars huehuehue.

I'm going to go get a log from 24 hour fitness too since I was there about that time.

So, what else can I do now.
You already made your first mistake; you talked to the police. Never, ever talk to the police in any setting without an attorney present, especially if you're being interviewed as possible suspect of a crime!
Yup. I've watched way too much first 48. No reason to say anything without a lawyer present

they got you on tape (supposively) and you not charged?

C'mon now. you lyin about this situation, or they lying.

Went from Frank Mucas to Frank Lucas real quick, well someone on NT should start a Go Fund Me for OP's Lawyer.

1. Lawyer up and shut up.

2. Get the tape.

3. Sue the PD of your city for racial discrimination.

4. Profit.

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Ok some other info.

The cop axed my mother first where I was and said the victim described me. They looked through the BMW as well cause my mom let them and she said I had nothing to hide. They were talking to her and making me out like I was a gang member :smh:

She didn't know that they would need a search warrant to look through the trunk since it's locked but all he saw was a family size package of toilet paper from Sam's Club :rofl:

I don't know if this made me look suspicious though, but during the interview I started getting a runny nose and he kept staring at me extra hard. SMH @ living up to the mucas name.

I also went back to the gym and got a log of the past two weeks but it turns out I wasn't there during the time it happened...

View media item 1412111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom