So I watched Midnight in Paris tonight. French films?

Thanks for the list so far. Going to check out most of them this weekend.
Leon the Professional is a french film? If I remember correctly he was the only French person in the movie, and it was based in NYC?

Watch Irreversible by Gapar Noe.

In terms of French films, the best stuff is old French new wave films.  Those films are radically different than the American crap we get so it might take a little while to get a grasp of films without happy endings and boring, linear plots but its great stuff when you get into it.  Start with Jean-Luc Goddard, the godfather of French film.  Can't really go wrong with any of his movies.

no mention of Michel Gondry?

his style is "love it or hate it" but i like it

i really like science of sleep

for horror check out Martyrs

I felt the same way as I walked out of the theatre. I need to go there the next chance I get. Heck, I'll even take a good blog with pictures of Paris or France in general.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I felt the same way as I walked out of the theatre. I need to go there the next chance I get. Heck, I'll even take a good blog with pictures of Paris or France in general.

Yeahhh you are the one that reminded me of it. Thanks again man, my girl really enjoyed it too

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ill be in paris for most of august op

then off to the riviera

u mad
as for french movies.....la haine and irreversible were good, second is not a fun movie by any means though
Un Prophet
Last Tango In Paris 

Countless Jean Luc Godard and Francios Truffaut films

if you go to Paris PLEASE take pics and post them...that is my dream city and i hope to live there one day...i have a big pic hanging on my room and wallpaper on my computer for inspiration...

watched all 3 in one sitting a few years ago..a bit slow.. but i loved them
415Q02HNNDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom