SO I WENT TO A STRIP CLUB FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first time i went..i spent like 80..it was like 40 just to get in

that was a good night
pimp.gif
we sat right in front of the stage so the girls were doing thecraziest things
eek.gif

i was getting motor boated the whole night
pimp.gif

Never been a fan of the strip club, It's nothing more than window shopping, except you lose money at the club.

haha amateur.. i bet if you go again.. it wont be as great.. trust me ive been there.. best way to get by is to sit in the 2nd row.. you dont needa throw anymoney down, and you get the same show as the dude who blew 70 dollars

laugh.gif
@ JosephSKC

Why is it ok to pay to see a girl take her clothes off and not smash but when ya smash it's illegal?

Strip Club is cool but seriously....

how much is the usual cover to get in a strip club? i usually get in free because i know the strippers.

I don't think some of yall understand the point of going. Its a place to go in and have a good time with your boys and stunt a little. If you are goingjust to get your rocks off then you're in wrong place. And if you don't have the means to go then don't. If you in there trying to make it rainwith the rent money then thats on you

I'd rather spend the money to see Jenny at massage parlor
pimp.gif
Can't overspend in there

yea I would rather go and get an Asian massage.. at least I know Im gonna get some. lol But I still hit up the crazy horse once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom