SO I WENT TO THE PENTAGON TODAY... DESCRIPTION INSIDE...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I would have eaten at Popeyes, just to tell people I had cajun fries in the Pentagon.

1340072_o.gif

I've never been to the Pentagon but I work in the Army's new Human Resource Command. Some of my co-workers have worked in the Pentagon and they say that HRC is modeled after it. I sure hope they give them better garbage bags at the Pentagon than they give us. Cheep +!+ Army bags.

Appreciate the story though.

Did you get to pass the Medical Facility?  If so, how big is it?  Imagine that, going to your doctor office that just happens to be inside your place of employment. 

I've never been to the Pentagon but I work in the Army's new Human Resource Command. Some of my co-workers have worked in the Pentagon and they say that HRC is modeled after it. I sure hope they give them better garbage bags at the Pentagon than they give us. Cheep +!+ Army bags.

Appreciate the story though.

Did you get to pass the Medical Facility?  If so, how big is it?  Imagine that, going to your doctor office that just happens to be inside your place of employment. 

my dad worked there

said they had everything in there except houses but you could still buy them from inside
laugh.gif

i think i only went in once or twice to get a new ID card

my dad worked there

said they had everything in there except houses but you could still buy them from inside
laugh.gif

i think i only went in once or twice to get a new ID card

Been there, have a few family members that work there. Very disturbing place...

Been there, have a few family members that work there. Very disturbing place...

Originally Posted by swishasweets

What kind of major would someone have to take in order to work in the pentagon?
depends on the job....  it's like any other office building. admin staff, finance, engineering, cleaning staff, cafeteria, etc.... had an uncle that worked there in accounting on the SR-71 project years ago.... check their website. probably have job postings.

Lol should have seen the NON public area but I cant go into that. Lets say those hall ways are LONG and secure

Originally Posted by swishasweets

What kind of major would someone have to take in order to work in the pentagon?
depends on the job....  it's like any other office building. admin staff, finance, engineering, cleaning staff, cafeteria, etc.... had an uncle that worked there in accounting on the SR-71 project years ago.... check their website. probably have job postings.

Lol should have seen the NON public area but I cant go into that. Lets say those hall ways are LONG and secure

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

not sure if srs
srs. 
a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11 ... my bad i was certain that was a joke
laugh.gif

Theres millions of people who watched a youtube video and dont believe that tho. So he was srs but yet a joke

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

not sure if srs
srs. 
a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11 ... my bad i was certain that was a joke
laugh.gif

Theres millions of people who watched a youtube video and dont believe that tho. So he was srs but yet a joke

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

No hate but, why do people do this, claim you got secret info but never share it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

No hate but, why do people do this, claim you got secret info but never share it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i went like 2 weeks ago. agreed there some good lookin women there.
the janitor was rockin blue foams (i said i see'em lol)

pentagon is One of the only places (cant remember the stat that was said) that you dont have to salute cause you'd literally F!!! ya arm up.

the memorial for the 9/11 victims was REAL SOMBER
like extra quiet. for good reason of course, but it just had a eerie sp? feeling.

ur credentials were better than mine lol

also ate in the "fancy" restaurant there. the half chicken was delicious.

You don't salute indoors though.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i went like 2 weeks ago. agreed there some good lookin women there.
the janitor was rockin blue foams (i said i see'em lol)

pentagon is One of the only places (cant remember the stat that was said) that you dont have to salute cause you'd literally F!!! ya arm up.

the memorial for the 9/11 victims was REAL SOMBER
like extra quiet. for good reason of course, but it just had a eerie sp? feeling.

ur credentials were better than mine lol

also ate in the "fancy" restaurant there. the half chicken was delicious.

You don't salute indoors though.

Back
Top Bottom