So I'd Like to know. Who would crap their Pants if these came out? Honestly.

rockdeep

Banned
Thanks Fellas... Im goin to see if my point drives home here. Credit will be given as this progresses..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks Fellas... Im goin to see if my point drives home here. Credit will be given as this progresses..
wink.gif

worse than the Jordan 2K9
sick.gif
but bummer they out outed in like the 3'dpost down...

wink.gif

damn thought its the Lebron VII....
tired.gif

Just shows how bad the UA logo is and how bad the placement of that logo is. Because those are kinda hot.

i'm sorry i don't see where you are going with this. hinting at nike inc. buying out UA? i'm lost

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Just shows how bad the UA logo is and how bad the placement of that logo is. Because those are kinda hot.
EXACTLY. That is exactly how I felt when I first saw those. Hell, throw a Reebok logo on there and they would look just as dope. Design = awesome.Logo = crap. The Nike logo flows perfectly with those, as would a Reebok logo. Adidas or UA? Not at all.

in honesty i agree with people's comments on the UA logo. they need a new logo. i still think the UA on the heel would be tight, but they need a logo fortheir shoe's upper. i'm not a fan of all black kicks, but considering Brandon Jennings is my favorite player for this years draft, miss the high topfade though, i'm hoping he goes to the warriors and i can get a GS colorway.
tongue.gif

Rock, just curious - one COULD say that by the nature of your posts on the topic it appears you are hoping that Lebron leaves Nike and jumps to UA.

If that is the case, why?

If not, then why do you keep making posts that seem to suggest you would be in favor of that?

Not trying to take you to task (I respect NikeTalk legends
wink.gif
) but with all due respect, it makes you look like you have: 1. a vested interest in that jumpoccurring, or *gulp* 2. an agenda...

wink.gif

My random stream of consciousness while looking at that photo:

[h3]So I'd Like to know. Who would crap their Pants if these came out? Honestly.[/h3]

The Notorious B.I.G. wrote:
[h3]Now who's the real dookie, meanin' who's really the tihs?
Them n***** ride d****, Frank White Push the sticks
On the Lexus, LX, four and a half
Bulletproof glass tints if I want some !#+

[/h3]

The Notorious L.R.J. thinks:
[h3]Now who's the real dookie, meanin' who's really the tihs? (Lebron)
Them (Nike) ride d****, Frank White (LRJ) Push the sticks panic button
On the Lexus (Nike Zoom Lebron), LX (VII), four and a half size 16
Bulletproof glass tints (Under Armour YOUNG MONEY) if I want some !#+ ownership
[/h3]

The Notorious SHERLOCK F.O.A.M.S. thinks:
  • [h3]Lebron could actually sell a UA shoe...
    [/h3]
  • [h3]If the Lebron VII saw it's own reflection in a lake 50% chance this is what it would see...[/h3]
  • [h3]Brandon Jennings will "Throw Some D's" on UA's proverbial "b****" (RICH BOY) if he makes noise in L next year...[/h3]
  • [h3]Wilson's Chandler's Pony sneaker officially has the right to be condescending[/h3]

Under_Armour.jpg

jay-z-and-lebron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom