So I'd Like to know. Who would crap their Pants if these came out? Honestly.

Under Armour Prototype Brandon Jennings PE

This particular Brandon Jennings (1st Under Armour basketball signee) PE contains a mainly white upper with heavy perforated side panels. It also seems to contain patent leather on the heel and toe area, while possessing an inner sleeve as well. The colorway is inspired by the jerseys of the team Brandon plays for in Rome. Another interesting feature is the words, "Young Money" written in cursive on the ankle area of the sneaker. Apparently, this is one of Brandon's favorite sayings.

Pics to come ...

what are those monstrosities? and no, i wouldn't crap my pants over
those, or any shoe for that matter

I don't think that they necessarily need to ditch the og logo, but an alternate would be a good look, just like adidashas the leaf for retro and the three stripes for new. And while brand loyalty is a major factor, I personally think aesthetics is the top factor. Wade hashad 4, not counting .3's and Teams, signature shoes now I believe, and the only one to really move somewhat decent units was the 2.0, which in my opinionwas the sleekest model to drop.

I think if LeBron were to sign with UA then it'll be his logo that is more exposed on his footwear with a smaller UA logo somewhere else.

I was at the gym yesterday and I noticed what a huge percentage of people wear UA now, I mean even accessories.

A lot of people are waiting for 2010 to see where LeBron plays, I'm waiting as well, but also to see what he's going to wear.

Competition is healthy and when companies compete, the consumers benefit.

Under Armour Prototype Brandon Jennings PE

ua-bj-pe-8.jpg

ua-bj-pe-9.jpg

ua-bj-pe-3.jpg

ua-bj-pe-2.jpg

ua-bj-pe-4.jpg

ua-bj-pe-5.jpg

ua-bj-pe-6.jpg

ua-bj-pe-7.jpg

I don't like the organic look of the midsole.

Don't like the colors either, but the color-blocking is on-point.

It's a shame UA went with Brandon Jennings as it's first hoops endorser. He sucks. 6 foot PGs who weigh 160 pounds and have no shot really don'thave a spot in the league. "Young Money," give me a break. Like I'm giving "my money" to "Young Money". Here's toLeBron's line taking off at Nike after the blandness of the 5s and 6s.

i like the black cw. i like the swoosh. even the ua logo isnt too bad on the shoe. the first pics of the new cw seems sh_tty. hopefully his GSW cw is nice!

i like the organic look of the midsole. almost a nod to the adidas "feet you wear". but if the midsole is going to be organic-looking, then a verysimplistic upper seems to clash with it, just a bit, from a design standpoint. i will say that those p.e.'s look rather good. and i'm curious to learnmore about "cartilage" tech...

I have the same feelings towards Under Armour's Cartilage cushioning as I do towards Asics' Gel. It's a good match for running shoes, as it deadensimpact well, but I just don't think it provides the needed feedback needed in a basketball shoe. I suppose it would work fine in the heel, but I don'tknow if I'll be buying UA footwear until I see that they have some appropriate forefoot cushioning.

This sneaker, dubbed the Under Armour BB Proto 3 "Young Buck", will be worn this season by the Milwaukee Bucks point guard. It'spredominately white, perforated base is accented by green and red making it an exact match for the Bucks jerseys. For the road games, Jennings will lace up ablack colorway ...

ua-bb-proto-bj-2.jpg

ua-bb-proto-bj-3.jpg

ua-bb-proto-bj-4.jpg

ua-bb-proto-bj-5.jpg

ua-bb-proto-bj-6.jpg

ua-bb-proto-bj-7.jpg

Brandon Jennings' UA with a Nike Swoosh and a "Bron Bron" iD...?

Would these be called the Nike Air Under Armour, and would Manu Ginobili be pushing them?

Enough with this... bring on the BB3 in decent colorways!

Originally Posted by caddy721

they just need to stick to making undershirts and stuff

About sums it up.

And, for the record, Rock, your PS looks more like a Griffey Swingman prototype than a basketball shoe. But, then again, that's how all of UA'sballin' shoes look to me.

Back
Top Bottom