So if Hell really exists, I think I might have signed that eternal lease today...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

theres a line
And you just def. crossed it Georgia
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

it's all fun and games until your family member is in that position. not cool.

I personally think he's badass to be rollin around eating meatball subs like nothings wrong with him. Show him some respect 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

it's all fun and games until your family member is in that position. not cool.

I personally think he's badass to be rollin around eating meatball subs like nothings wrong with him. Show him some respect 

Our minds go off on their own sometimes man, you did no wrong because you didn't mess with the guy.

Our minds go off on their own sometimes man, you did no wrong because you didn't mess with the guy.

I swear my mind does the same thing. Sometimes I am in church and my mind just keeps telling me "*%!* GOD NONE OF THIS IS REAL WHY ARE YOU HERE" yet I am a devout Christian
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear my mind does the same thing. Sometimes I am in church and my mind just keeps telling me "*%!* GOD NONE OF THIS IS REAL WHY ARE YOU HERE" yet I am a devout Christian
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Thanks I just needed some sort of reassurance. Respect.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back when I used to go to church I would be in there the whole time looking at random women thinking to myself, "Yeah I would beat". Or if they were less atractive I would think, "I guess she could dome me up.
ohwell.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom