So Im a Best Man and Need to Throw A Bachelor Party

Its gonna be in either Philly or Atlantic City. Can yall chime in on some decent strip clubs in either area. Preferably with some ethnic chics
laugh.gif
. It aint gotta be the classiest spot but not no beat down joints either.Thanks

Just make sure your drug dealer actually sells you ecstacy instead of roofies.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Just make sure your drug dealer actually sells you ecstacy instead of roofies.
roll.gif

Great Movie!!

But good luck to you brody, Bachelor Parties are a big deal, so don't let your homie down.. make sure you get him something special
pimp.gif

Don't know about any spots in AC or Philly but I just threw my homie a bachelor party a few wks ago and that %+@* is harder than it looks.

You'd be surprised how many ppl flake out at the last minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Don't know about any spots in AC or Philly but I just threw my homie a bachelor party a few wks ago and that %+@* is harder than it looks.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You'd be surprised how many ppl flake out at the last minute[/color]
laugh.gif
this is inevitable
laugh.gif

Place in AC just off the boardwalk a couple blocks... Bare Exposure i believe it's called... i was there on a busy weekend, and the girls were all wayabove average for the type of looking place it is - i'm guessing they were NYC girls who come down on weekends, so it might suck in a non-busy night.. Butthey had over 50 chicks rotating on the stage, and 90 percent of them were very nice to look at.

That's my only suggestion for AC, sorry.

i threw one in philly last year but couldnt go because I was working overseas.
anyways, like someone said earlier, expect alot of flakes. if you're gonna do the AC route, get 2 rooms in Borgata, one to be the party room, the other,where yall sleep unless you guys get messy, stick with one room and hit up CL for the girls. afterwards, you can hit up delilahs...it was nothing to write homeabout.

if you do it in philly, we rented a party bus, bought liquor/beer and party favors for the bachelor, i.e. blowupgoat to put around the bachelor. went to fogade chao (brazilian steakhouse) then hit up club risque and another spot, and I dont know the other one because I wasnt there, STILL PISSED that I couldnt go.

anyways, there will be peeps who are going to be cheap and ask you stupid questions along the way so be prepared. i was getting stupid questions and I got onefrom the bride's brother and he asked a dumb question since I had explained everything on a outline form weeks beforehand . anyways, i was gonna email itto my contacts in nyc/philly, and instead of pressing fwd, i pressed reply...instead of the emails going to the people I really meant it for, it went to herbrother and I called him "slow." boy did I get a response from him, the bride, bride's whole family. I apologized profusely and called andapologized and had it all straightened out at the rehearsal at the church. I was drunk at the rehearsal cause I knew so many eyes would be eyeing me. it wasf'd up of me I do admit, but wedding turned out to be a great day.

My bad for the long jawn...

Back
Top Bottom