So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Man, realtalk go for it OP!

I'm telling you, give it an effort!
This is your girl, & you'll be damned if you let some other "man" take her from you!
He don't know her like you do, regardless of the baby I'd say go for it!
There's a girl I'd do this for, & if I still had strong feelings for her when I found out she was getting married I'd do it.
Regardless, either step up or send a wedding gift!
Pretty obvious choice you have huh?

This is your girl, & you'll be damned if you let some other "man" take her from you!
There's a girl I'd do this for, & if I still had strong feelings for her when I found out she was getting married I'd do it.

"his girl" is carrying another dudes baby at this moment.  that's not his girl dude.
laugh.gif

"his girl" is carrying another dudes baby at this moment.  that's not his girl dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

It's always going to be "his" girl!'Cause he's always going to have feelings for her.I had my Ex come through, hit me up randomly saying she wanted to talk.I say okay, she comes over the next morning.We talk, smash, & she tells me she wanted to be with me one last time.I asked her what do you mean? Are you dying or what?She responds with "You'll see..."A week later I find out she's engaged!We texted, I told her congrats'.I love her 'til this day but I let her go FTL...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

It's always going to be "his" girl!'Cause he's always going to have feelings for her.I had my Ex come through, hit me up randomly saying she wanted to talk.I say okay, she comes over the next morning.We talk, smash, & she tells me she wanted to be with me one last time.I asked her what do you mean? Are you dying or what?She responds with "You'll see..."A week later I find out she's engaged!We texted, I told her congrats'.I love her 'til this day but I let her go FTL...

in all seriousness, i would like to know why OP is waiting till the actual wedding day...

obvious troll, is obvious.

in all seriousness, i would like to know why OP is waiting till the actual wedding day...

obvious troll, is obvious.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

sick.gif

some of you dudes disgust me.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif

Forever alone huh?Don't worry 'bout my opinion brah'!

Originally Posted by Put em up

sick.gif

Forever alone huh?Don't worry 'bout my opinion brah'!

i respect yalls comments but i have a feeling a lot of yall dont know what its like to experience THAT girl.

i respect yalls comments but i have a feeling a lot of yall dont know what its like to experience THAT girl.

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

i respect your response but i have a feeling you don't know what it's like to regret doing something ******ed for a girl

Back
Top Bottom