So I'm thinking about stopping my ex from getting married...

Yeah why would you think during the wedding is the right time for this....

If you cant live without telling her.. Then do it now... But she bout to have a kid... Kind of makes it weird.

Yeah why would you think during the wedding is the right time for this....

If you cant live without telling her.. Then do it now... But she bout to have a kid... Kind of makes it weird.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Master simp level unlocked

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 OH no wonder what that noise was..I was hella looking around like my xbox isn't on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
OP this is where your story will end though.....
yoo is this real life??? lol

op say what you gotta say..put everything out there...but don't do it at the wedding fam.

do it asap..so she can clearly think about it..and make the right decision.

lmao @ all the NTers referencing Marvin's Room.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
OP this is where your story will end though.....
yoo is this real life??? lol

op say what you gotta say..put everything out there...but don't do it at the wedding fam.

do it asap..so she can clearly think about it..and make the right decision.

lmao @ all the NTers referencing Marvin's Room.

you're not gonna do it, and you know it. you're just trolling.. just lock this thread...cause if you were gonna do it, you'd already have a plan and everything and you'd tell when the wedding was

you're not gonna do it, and you know it. you're just trolling.. just lock this thread...cause if you were gonna do it, you'd already have a plan and everything and you'd tell when the wedding was

Look bro..DON'T DO IT! this Ive had a similar situation where i was with a chick for 3 years and she left me for another dude.
She had his baby and got married (her choice but for the reason of the baby/family pushing her to because of the baby) Best thing to do....
LET HER BE. Dont go tryin to stop her wedding, dead her out, respect her decision and let go.

Back
Top Bottom