So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

came in sober and i came out the movie feeling high
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

lol the movie was
pimp.gif
 it got me thinking of life and got me thinking what if my life was a dream
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I swear, I've had that thought for over 10 years now...Makes you wonder.

Someone...Kick me.

What if death = a kick

birdstare.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

lol the movie was
pimp.gif
 it got me thinking of life and got me thinking what if my life was a dream
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I swear, I've had that thought for over 10 years now...Makes you wonder.

Someone...Kick me.

What if death = a kick

birdstare.gif

It was definitely great and intricate, but i have a couple questions.

How did Cobbs and Mal get back from limbo the first time, and how exactly did Cobbs plant the idea in Mals head? i though that the only way an inception could occur was if the person went through the several layers of the dream state. Furthermore, i though the idea only sticks if it is built upon correctly throughout the different levels, because if not built upon isnt the idea just traceable back to its source. In which case wouldn't Mal have just realized that Cobbs planted that idea in her head? More importantly how did they even get into limbo to begin with I though u had to be under heavy sedation and even then you had to die in your previous dream state?

Also i thought a kick only insured that the sleeping person woke up, but then how was fisher brought back from limbo by being pushed off the building? His body wasnt experiencing the kick his dream was. Or am I thinking about this stuff too much?

Anyway i definitely think that Cobb never made it back out and somehow managed to build a dream state that he live peacefully in, because why did Siato age so fast but he didn't? Also even if he did find Siato how the hell did he get them out of limbo there were no more kicks?

How did Cobbs and Mal get back from limbo the first time, and how exactly did Cobbs plant the idea in Mals head? i though that the only way an inception could occur was if the person went through the several layers of the dream state. Furthermore, i though the idea only sticks if it is built upon correctly throughout the different levels, because if not built upon isnt the idea just traceable back to its source. In which case wouldn't Mal have just realized that Cobbs planted that idea in her head? More importantly how did they even get into limbo to begin with I though u had to be under heavy sedation and even then you had to die in your previous dream state?

Also i thought a kick only insured that the sleeping person woke up, but then how was fisher brought back from limbo by being pushed off the building? His body wasnt experiencing the kick his dream was. Or am I thinking about this stuff too much?

Anyway i definitely think that Cobb never made it back out and somehow managed to build a dream state that he live peacefully in, because why did Siato age so fast but he didn't? Also even if he did find Siato how the hell did he get them out of limbo there were no more kicks?

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

There's always that one NTer. What made it the worst movie you've ever seen? Was Marmaduke a better fit for your IQ?

you mad?

i just didn't enjoy it at all... my friends who went with me enjoyed it, except for 1 who also though it was dumb.. it's my opinion, i don't see why you have to insult me. but okay.

There's always that one NTer. What made it the worst movie you've ever seen? Was Marmaduke a better fit for your IQ?

you mad?

i just didn't enjoy it at all... my friends who went with me enjoyed it, except for 1 who also though it was dumb.. it's my opinion, i don't see why you have to insult me. but okay.

Originally Posted by al3x89

you mad?

That's the problem, the guys who liked the film are giving in depth reviews, continuing discussions, throwing out theories and such.  Then there's this one guy who just says "i just didn't like it", no explanation, no anything.  Their opinion is about as useful as **** on a boar hog. (heard that from an og).

you mad?

That's the problem, the guys who liked the film are giving in depth reviews, continuing discussions, throwing out theories and such.  Then there's this one guy who just says "i just didn't like it", no explanation, no anything.  Their opinion is about as useful as **** on a boar hog. (heard that from an og).

I can guarantee won't no other movie this year come close to being as good as Inception.
pimp.gif

I haven't been impressed by special effects this good since the first Matrix. Can't wait to see the behind the scenes featurettes. Great ending too, typical Leo fashion judging by his last flick.

I can guarantee won't no other movie this year come close to being as good as Inception.
pimp.gif

I haven't been impressed by special effects this good since the first Matrix. Can't wait to see the behind the scenes featurettes. Great ending too, typical Leo fashion judging by his last flick.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I had some crazy dreams last night...no inception.
I've been having some cool dreams lately, too, and Inception has made me really appreciate them
laugh.gif

The kick was to kick him out of limbo, then the other kick (the van in the ocean) was to kick him back to reality. It's like they had to have kicks for all of the stages they infiltrated, hence why Levitt had them all in the elevator, instead of just smoking a joint while he waited for the van to crash.
My guess is because Siato was in limbo longer than Leo. That second part about not having enough kicks is a good observation, I too would like a little clarification on that.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I had some crazy dreams last night...no inception.
I've been having some cool dreams lately, too, and Inception has made me really appreciate them
laugh.gif

The kick was to kick him out of limbo, then the other kick (the van in the ocean) was to kick him back to reality. It's like they had to have kicks for all of the stages they infiltrated, hence why Levitt had them all in the elevator, instead of just smoking a joint while he waited for the van to crash.
My guess is because Siato was in limbo longer than Leo. That second part about not having enough kicks is a good observation, I too would like a little clarification on that.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Any time you get out of limbo it's because of a sudden change in sleeping position (ex. getting pushed off a chair) or death. The first limbo that Cobb and Mal woke up from was because they imagined a train running over them, and causing them to wake up.

Fischer was "killed" by the fall and that caused him to wake up.

The reason why Saito looked aged compared to Cobb was because Saito was in limbo longer than Cobb was. Remember that in limbo, the mind is supposed to dream "faster". If you remember again, 5 minutes in reality was 1 hour in dreaming, and the next 5 minutes was 1 week, and so on. So since it took a little time for Cobb to get back to Saito, decades past for Saito while waiting for Cobb to get to him. The time waiting in really just a few minutes caused decades worth of regret in his mind, until Cobb found him and told him their contract.

They (Cobb & Saito) got out of limbo because they were killed. I'm presuming that Saito, if I remember correctly, shot Cobb with the gun he had and shot himself, bringing themselves out of limbo.

A lot of things still are confusing at this point, so I'm really hoping to see it again sometime soon. Hopefully the DVD comes out pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Any time you get out of limbo it's because of a sudden change in sleeping position (ex. getting pushed off a chair) or death. The first limbo that Cobb and Mal woke up from was because they imagined a train running over them, and causing them to wake up.

Fischer was "killed" by the fall and that caused him to wake up.

The reason why Saito looked aged compared to Cobb was because Saito was in limbo longer than Cobb was. Remember that in limbo, the mind is supposed to dream "faster". If you remember again, 5 minutes in reality was 1 hour in dreaming, and the next 5 minutes was 1 week, and so on. So since it took a little time for Cobb to get back to Saito, decades past for Saito while waiting for Cobb to get to him. The time waiting in really just a few minutes caused decades worth of regret in his mind, until Cobb found him and told him their contract.

They (Cobb & Saito) got out of limbo because they were killed. I'm presuming that Saito, if I remember correctly, shot Cobb with the gun he had and shot himself, bringing themselves out of limbo.

A lot of things still are confusing at this point, so I'm really hoping to see it again sometime soon. Hopefully the DVD comes out pretty quickly.

Movie was too dope. Had my sister confused.
And did anybody else scream out CALL OF DUTY when they went into the snow scene?
laugh.gif

Movie was too dope. Had my sister confused.
And did anybody else scream out CALL OF DUTY when they went into the snow scene?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

you mad?

ok well here.. and i'm putting spoiler on it just in case i ruin something

Spoiler [+]
i completely understood the movie and enjoyed the beginning of it, but after that it just got stupid (right when he woke up after the shooting scene). too much @+!! was going on, too many twists and it just got so confusing to follow. i felt lost at some points but i think that's mainly my fault as i lost interest in the movie. that's all i really have to say

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

you mad?

ok well here.. and i'm putting spoiler on it just in case i ruin something

Spoiler [+]
i completely understood the movie and enjoyed the beginning of it, but after that it just got stupid (right when he woke up after the shooting scene). too much @+!! was going on, too many twists and it just got so confusing to follow. i felt lost at some points but i think that's mainly my fault as i lost interest in the movie. that's all i really have to say

So here comes another cult following over a movie. .

I dunno but the movie kind of reminded me of the Matrix

Back
Top Bottom