So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inception/

90%.....you seem to be part of the 90%.....IMAX
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Anybody who ever had a "mania" attached to their name can no longer be considered underrated.

that was just due to him being "cute" off the Titanic hype. Dude is underrated for his actual acting ability.

Anybody who ever had a "mania" attached to their name can no longer be considered underrated.

that was just due to him being "cute" off the Titanic hype. Dude is underrated for his actual acting ability.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I disagree...I think it's pretty widely accepted that he is one the greats of our generation. That was established far before Inception. That being said, probably my favorite actor.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I disagree...I think it's pretty widely accepted that he is one the greats of our generation. That was established far before Inception. That being said, probably my favorite actor.

The hell are you guys talking about? Leo Is underrated? Nah I think he is well known for sure. Dudes has been my favorite white actor for a whillle now.

The hell are you guys talking about? Leo Is underrated? Nah I think he is well known for sure. Dudes has been my favorite white actor for a whillle now.

Can't wait to watch this.  This summer's movies have been disappointing.  Nothing really major to get excited about.
I don't know if Leo's underrated, but it seems like nt only cares about denzel and johnny depp.

Can't wait to watch this.  This summer's movies have been disappointing.  Nothing really major to get excited about.
I don't know if Leo's underrated, but it seems like nt only cares about denzel and johnny depp.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Agreed... when I saw that on the first page I was like "where have these dudes been?" Leo will already go down as a great. I think some of you guys need to look up what under rated really means. Now it is true that we don't hear about Leo as much as other actors but that's because he is very selective about what projects he will and won't do. Outside of the movies I don't think he is one who needs to be in all the papers and magazines dude probably has been a lil sick of the fame since "Leo-mania''

Agreed... when I saw that on the first page I was like "where have these dudes been?" Leo will already go down as a great. I think some of you guys need to look up what under rated really means. Now it is true that we don't hear about Leo as much as other actors but that's because he is very selective about what projects he will and won't do. Outside of the movies I don't think he is one who needs to be in all the papers and magazines dude probably has been a lil sick of the fame since "Leo-mania''

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I think that's what they meant. He's really low-key.
Didn't know this was going to be IMAX
pimp.gif
I'll be there friday.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I think that's what they meant. He's really low-key.
Didn't know this was going to be IMAX
pimp.gif
I'll be there friday.

Back
Top Bottom