So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Finally! I been so hyped over this movie for the past 3 months!

I'm still trying to piece together all of my emotions about it.
I was surprised that about 95% takes places in the dream world and I thought it was going to bother me until the dream layers began tying together.

I really do have to see it again to give it any kind of fair ranking or score, I feel the exact way I felt after I walked out of Shutter Island (I didn't know what to think but now it's one of my favorites).

I also think the last shot of the film may be one of the best, it simply could not have had a better ending.

I'm going to be replaying Inception in my head for days until I get to see it again.

*I even purchased the soundtrack on iTunes its just THAT good.

I'm still trying to piece together all of my emotions about it.
I was surprised that about 95% takes places in the dream world and I thought it was going to bother me until the dream layers began tying together.

I really do have to see it again to give it any kind of fair ranking or score, I feel the exact way I felt after I walked out of Shutter Island (I didn't know what to think but now it's one of my favorites).

I also think the last shot of the film may be one of the best, it simply could not have had a better ending.

I'm going to be replaying Inception in my head for days until I get to see it again.

*I even purchased the soundtrack on iTunes its just THAT good.

Idk if that was some type of give away as i managed to scroll down as soon as i felt it was^^

but if it was screw you dude not cool
smh.gif

And has Yuku been acceptable tonight?

Ive yet to experienced any lag..
nerd.gif

Idk if that was some type of give away as i managed to scroll down as soon as i felt it was^^

but if it was screw you dude not cool
smh.gif

And has Yuku been acceptable tonight?

Ive yet to experienced any lag..
nerd.gif

No it was not a spoiler...literally no way to spoil this movie, too complex.

Whats so great about it is even if you know the ending it doesnt matter...it's how the story got there.

No it was not a spoiler...literally no way to spoil this movie, too complex.

Whats so great about it is even if you know the ending it doesnt matter...it's how the story got there.

laugh.gif
i still dont want to read it, ive been looking forward to this movie since it first was previewed so ive been patiently waiting and want to watch it w/o any info on it

laugh.gif
i still dont want to read it, ive been looking forward to this movie since it first was previewed so ive been patiently waiting and want to watch it w/o any info on it

is this worth watching blown?

I feel from the reviews my mind will explode if sober and disintegrate if i'm lifted.

is this worth watching blown?

I feel from the reviews my mind will explode if sober and disintegrate if i'm lifted.

Joseph Gordon Levitt is underrated

Leo isnt.

And for everyone thinking Imax is the way to see this....

"Inception is playing in standard 35mm, IMAX and IMAX digital. I would avoid the digital version at all costs since you will not be getting the full resolution of the anamorphic 35mm and 65mm VistaVision elements that Nolan used to construct the film. Standard IMAX will not doubt present much of the richness of the VistaVision photography, but then you have to compensate for the standard 35mm scenes which dominate the movie and often look terrible when transferred to IMAX film through their DMR process (The Dark Knight). It's also not imperative to see this film in either IMAX format like The Dark Knight, since unlike that film Inception has only one aspect ratio."

Leo isnt.

"Inception is playing in standard 35mm, IMAX and IMAX digital. I would avoid the digital version at all costs since you will not be getting the full resolution of the anamorphic 35mm and 65mm VistaVision elements that Nolan used to construct the film. Standard IMAX will not doubt present much of the richness of the VistaVision photography, but then you have to compensate for the standard 35mm scenes which dominate the movie and often look terrible when transferred to IMAX film through their DMR process (The Dark Knight). It's also not imperative to see this film in either IMAX format like The Dark Knight, since unlike that film Inception has only one aspect ratio."

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Leo isnt.

i dont understand what you're saying.  I'm seeing in a Regular theater first then IMAX the next day,

Which one is better for this film.  I saw TDK in IMAX and didnt like it bc its so big

Back
Top Bottom