So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Joseph Gordon Levitt is underrated

Leo isnt.

And for everyone thinking Imax is the way to see this....

"Inception is playing in standard 35mm, IMAX and IMAX digital. I would avoid the digital version at all costs since you will not be getting the full resolution of the anamorphic 35mm and 65mm VistaVision elements that Nolan used to construct the film. Standard IMAX will not doubt present much of the richness of the VistaVision photography, but then you have to compensate for the standard 35mm scenes which dominate the movie and often look terrible when transferred to IMAX film through their DMR process (The Dark Knight). It's also not imperative to see this film in either IMAX format like The Dark Knight, since unlike that film Inception has only one aspect ratio."

i dont understand what you're saying.  I'm seeing in a Regular theater first then IMAX the next day,

Which one is better for this film.  I saw TDK in IMAX and didnt like it bc its so big

Originally Posted by ksteezy

forrest whitaker robbed him in 07, dude should have taken it with blood diamond...and he didnt even get nominated for the departed....he wont win for this one regardless of how good he is, Leo is definately top 3 in my book.

Leo definitely got robbed for that role. Blood Diamond was really good and his acting was superb. It's really crazy that he hasn't won an Oscar yet working with some of the best directors and done some of the best movie in the last 20 years. Homie could have got a best supporting or something for What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I really hope he gets one soon because people like Forrest Whitaker and Sandra Bullock got one. I'm not taking anything away from those two but dude blows them out the water and that's just 2 people.

Anyway on to the movie. I really pumped to watch this and I was wondering if I should see it in IMAX or not.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

forrest whitaker robbed him in 07, dude should have taken it with blood diamond...and he didnt even get nominated for the departed....he wont win for this one regardless of how good he is, Leo is definately top 3 in my book.

Leo definitely got robbed for that role. Blood Diamond was really good and his acting was superb. It's really crazy that he hasn't won an Oscar yet working with some of the best directors and done some of the best movie in the last 20 years. Homie could have got a best supporting or something for What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I really hope he gets one soon because people like Forrest Whitaker and Sandra Bullock got one. I'm not taking anything away from those two but dude blows them out the water and that's just 2 people.

Anyway on to the movie. I really pumped to watch this and I was wondering if I should see it in IMAX or not.

Will be seeing tonight at midnight.

I have lofty expectations.

3a4158ec79d72a3397bb1dff11afd925d62cf3d.jpg

maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice. ....still can't wait to see this.

maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice. ....still can't wait to see this.

Can't even put into words how hyped I am for this movie. Been amped for months seeing the trailers. Catching it at midnight tonight.
pimp.gif

Can't even put into words how hyped I am for this movie. Been amped for months seeing the trailers. Catching it at midnight tonight.
pimp.gif

For you LA folk...make sure to see this badboy at the ArcLight Hollywood, best movie going experience I've ever had.

For you LA folk...make sure to see this badboy at the ArcLight Hollywood, best movie going experience I've ever had.

For LA folks, be sure to se this badboy at the ArcLight Hollywood...best moviegoing experience I've ever had.

For LA folks, be sure to se this badboy at the ArcLight Hollywood...best moviegoing experience I've ever had.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Ehh you folks hyped up Shutter Island and it was just aight.
I know what you mean. The trailers were better than the movie was, but because of how terrible this year has been, people overhype it, since I guess it's a Top 5 film of 2010.
ohwell.gif

Personally, I trust Nolan more than I trust Scorcese. People only focus on 6 or 7 movies out of the 30 Scorcese has done. I think this will be much better than Shutter Island.

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:
maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice.

fw2clu.jpg
 you done?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Ehh you folks hyped up Shutter Island and it was just aight.
I know what you mean. The trailers were better than the movie was, but because of how terrible this year has been, people overhype it, since I guess it's a Top 5 film of 2010.
ohwell.gif

Personally, I trust Nolan more than I trust Scorcese. People only focus on 6 or 7 movies out of the 30 Scorcese has done. I think this will be much better than Shutter Island.

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:
maybe underrated was a poor choice of words....I honestly have no idea how critics or the general public rate dicaprio. Underhyped (as a true actor....not some '90s teeny bopper heartthrob) is probably a better choice.

fw2clu.jpg
 you done?

Back
Top Bottom