So is the Jordan Black and Blue 1 coming in dunk form

Originally Posted by enyceking

green penny 2's!?!?
alien.gif
nerd.gif

They are actually 1/2 cents

funny when people say they hate one versus the other when they all are so close to being the same shoe. most people on the boards cant tell the difference, sohow is one more legit than the other? jordan 1s aint even exclusive any more. at the rate that jb is poppin those things out they might as well be dunks orbig nikes.

Those are "Nike Terminator's" in a royal colorway. I'm pretty sure those are the terminator's, the toe box is the exact same as them fromwhat I can see. Could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

Those are "Nike Terminator's" in a royal colorway. I'm pretty sure those are the terminator's, the toe box is the exact same as them from what I can see. Could be wrong though.
Yea, There "Nike Big High's"

Originally Posted by wrukus

funny when people say they hate one versus the other when they all are so close to being the same shoe. most people on the boards cant tell the difference, so how is one more legit than the other? jordan 1s aint even exclusive any more. at the rate that jb is poppin those things out they might as well be dunks or big nikes.

couldn't agree more. seems like people develop their opinions based on the label and not the actual shoe. the Big Nike is actually a pretty hot mid-80sretro sneaker which is very similar to the jordan 1 and the dunk (all 3 shoes share many of the same design elements) and anybody with a true taste fornike/jordan sneakers should be able to appreciate that. unfortunately, i think that a lot of these young kids that post in this jordan forum don't havethat level of appreciation for sneakers.

Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i hate dunks...

eek.gif
WHAT??
you can have your opinion and all, but man, i dont see how you can hate them....
oh well....

I hate dunks as well... remind me of AJ1...which I am also not a fan of. Classic? Absolutely. Comfortable? Absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom