So it's cool now to be a terrible rapper? How are these dudes successful?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is that really a question??!?!?!
yeah

answer?

opinions?

op?

nerd.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Spoiler [+]
GOT RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Spoiler [+]
GOT RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS!

Originally Posted by GFlower8

yeah

answer?

opinions?

op?

nerd.gif

Dude has ZERO flow
One of the most annoying voices in the world
Lyrics are awful

What else do I need?
nothing, just curious to see serious opinions. based off which songs from the ones i posted, did u conclude all that?

dudes flow may not be the best (at times), but saying he has ZERO flow? definitely disagree.
although he switches up his voice here and there, i agree with you the way he usually raps now his voice can be quite annoying.
i don't understand how the lyrics are awful. you must have crazy high standards with rap/rhyming? which of those songs have the "awful" lyrics? would like to see an example, to see where you're coming from...

i would assume you probably didn't even listen to 2 or more of those songs, let alone listen to the whole track.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

yeah

answer?

opinions?

op?

nerd.gif

Dude has ZERO flow
One of the most annoying voices in the world
Lyrics are awful

What else do I need?
nothing, just curious to see serious opinions. based off which songs from the ones i posted, did u conclude all that?

dudes flow may not be the best (at times), but saying he has ZERO flow? definitely disagree.
although he switches up his voice here and there, i agree with you the way he usually raps now his voice can be quite annoying.
i don't understand how the lyrics are awful. you must have crazy high standards with rap/rhyming? which of those songs have the "awful" lyrics? would like to see an example, to see where you're coming from...

i would assume you probably didn't even listen to 2 or more of those songs, let alone listen to the whole track.

I tried to get into about 8 tracks over the past month I'd say. After about a minute it's too much and I have to turn it off.

Maybe I'm from and his content is alright, but I can't get past how bad his flow is. Sounds like he's just talking to me.

A lot of my family/friends hate rap and claim it's just someone "talking" over a beat. So throughout my life I've learned to appreciate a rappers flow more and more.

I give you props though for actually trying to defend a rapper you like. You are actually making a valid argument vs all the other NTers who just simply say, "your wrong."

I tried to get into about 8 tracks over the past month I'd say. After about a minute it's too much and I have to turn it off.

Maybe I'm from and his content is alright, but I can't get past how bad his flow is. Sounds like he's just talking to me.

A lot of my family/friends hate rap and claim it's just someone "talking" over a beat. So throughout my life I've learned to appreciate a rappers flow more and more.

I give you props though for actually trying to defend a rapper you like. You are actually making a valid argument vs all the other NTers who just simply say, "your wrong."

I wouldn't consider Lil B successful any where other than on NT.

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

And an NTer called his latest effort "Beautiful"

30t6p3b.gif
im convinced its just an NT thing

How his thread has 183 pages is beyond me. I've tried listening since NT deems him so great... it's not even listenable. In one word it's GARBAGE.

30t6p3b.gif

i am what you all would call a hip hop elitist... i can't get into lil b BUT i definitely like the philosophy behind cooking (do what you do) and periodically catch myself doing it
laugh.gif

andy milonakis KILLED him on his own shhhh though ahaha

and %!%# what you heard... i gave Flockaveli a chance and that joint is FULL OF BANGERS!!! straight ignorant street music that i grew up loving
laugh.gif

i am what you all would call a hip hop elitist... i can't get into lil b BUT i definitely like the philosophy behind cooking (do what you do) and periodically catch myself doing it
laugh.gif

andy milonakis KILLED him on his own shhhh though ahaha

and %!%# what you heard... i gave Flockaveli a chance and that joint is FULL OF BANGERS!!! straight ignorant street music that i grew up loving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

30t6p3b.gif
He sold out 2 shows in NY

It's way passed NT

30t6p3b.gif

It's way passed NT

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif

It's way passed NT

If he ever releases a real album in stores and sells more than 50,000 then we can say it's not just an internet thing.

Back
Top Bottom