So its my cousins Birthday vol. WHERE'S THE GUESTS?!?!

Background info - So my cousin came to the states from DR about 4-5 years ago. Shes like 21 or 22, idk. Back then she came around and everything, used toassociate with everyone. Family gave her what we could, you know giving a helping hand. (money, clothes, etc.) So about 2 years ago, she started acting shady,doesn't visit or say "hi" anymore. I mean c'mon visit at least i live on the 1st floor and you live on the 3rd! She never shows up to familyget togethers, doesn't come to thanksgiving, christmas, etc. Fast forward to today. Her pops is throwing her a surprise party and invites the whole family.No one shows up!!!!!!!! I mean most of us live in the same apartment building. My fam on the 1st, aunt and her fam on the 2nd and then cousin lives on the 3rdwith her pops. No one went. Discuss NT. Anyone in your fam like this? I don't feel bad at all for not showing up.

EDIT: They brought cake and pizza down.
roll.gif

well if she's been actin shady..why would he even invite erryone for? that's dumb. i don't go to events involving family i don't +@$! witheither. what's the point?

Ya go hard for pics. h.o let me see if i can find some, i dont got her on facebook or myspace, so let me see what i can do.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Ya go hard for pics. h.o let me see if i can find some, i dont got her on facebook or myspace, so let me see what i can do.
just go upstairs and take a pic of her

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

lock this thread up if you don't got any pics....

some of my family thinks im shady... but really its just that i cant relate to anybody

like today it was some mexican religious holiday... but i dont even believe in god.. so i didnt go to church with everyone.. then they say i "forget"about them.

Back
Top Bottom