So I've Been Invited to Participate in a Brand Jordan Focus Group...

OG Colorways
signature shoes - (CDP was a great idea and gave fans a chance to purchase all the # shoes. but the most of the colorways, price and quality was all bad)
Quality

Price is too high - why buy AJ 2009 when we can get good bball shoes for 100-120 Hyperdunks, kobe iv....

Thanks for the input guys. Most of your concerns are the same ones I have too. For clarification though, I have a daughter. Not a son LOL. My concerns as aparent for IN product is what someone else mentioned on page 1 or 2... Put out LS or limited styles that Only come in adult szs, for kids too. There are a lotof sneakers my daughter missing that I have LOL. Generally, my concerns are quality, access (like how Portland gets hosed on Urban product and we areNike's backyard). The product itself, JB is an athletic and fashion Brand. They have to cater past the collectors, And so I can understand crappy dropslike Fusions. I know for a fact JB monitors NT and by being a member For 8 years I want to bring our concerns as a community live to the bigs that run JB.Would I be wrong by asking If they'll ever release the Red Toe 1's?

Originally Posted by Nati94

1. More og colorway retros, (September Blues, Bordeauxs, etc.)
2. Quality
3. Give all fusions currently on the production line to the Asian sweatshop workers making them.

agreed

Also for the shawtys less of the elephant print & more of the basic color schemes blk/rd, blk/bl etc.It's pretty hard to find elephant print clothingfor children SMDH

For sure bring up the QUALITY issue !
mad.gif

sweet bro, I did something like that a few years back when I was working at niketown nyc, tell them STOP RELEASINGANY 1"S LOW TOP/HIGH TOP ANYTHING CONCERNING THE 1's they have ruined that shoe!!!!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

OH YEH: The price...
why? the price is great. paying $310 for two pairs of shoes when a lot of people only buy to get one pair is great.
eyes.gif

or

paying $190 for the new sig shoe is awesome. especially with that new "slick design".

roll.gif
I can't even front, the new "slick design" isstarting to grow on me, but not enough to make me look past the $190 price tag. For that money, I can get the 1/2 Cents...

Back
Top Bottom